Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/8/2013 4:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Will Mark Sanford Listen to Mark Sanford's Lesson in Grace?
- David Neiwert @ Crooks and Liars: Ho Hum. Another Right-Wing Terrorist, Another Media Yawn.
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion: Together at Last: Newt Gingrich and Jonathan Cahn.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: NRA Ad Tries To Trick Voters Into Thinking Sen. Ayotte Supports Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A classic Cheney modifier.
- Warren Throckmorton: Todd Starnes and the Pentagon Still Not Together on the Facts.
Share this post
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am