Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Will Mark Sanford Listen to Mark Sanford's Lesson in Grace?
- David Neiwert @ Crooks and Liars: Ho Hum. Another Right-Wing Terrorist, Another Media Yawn.
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion: Together at Last: Newt Gingrich and Jonathan Cahn.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: NRA Ad Tries To Trick Voters Into Thinking Sen. Ayotte Supports Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A classic Cheney modifier.
- Warren Throckmorton: Todd Starnes and the Pentagon Still Not Together on the Facts.
Share this post
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
4/15/14 @ 5:35
4/14/14 @ 5:33
4/11/14 @ 5:37
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am