Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Will Mark Sanford Listen to Mark Sanford's Lesson in Grace?
- David Neiwert @ Crooks and Liars: Ho Hum. Another Right-Wing Terrorist, Another Media Yawn.
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion: Together at Last: Newt Gingrich and Jonathan Cahn.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: NRA Ad Tries To Trick Voters Into Thinking Sen. Ayotte Supports Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A classic Cheney modifier.
- Warren Throckmorton: Todd Starnes and the Pentagon Still Not Together on the Facts.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/30/14 @ 5:32
10/29/14 @ 5:33
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am