Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Will Mark Sanford Listen to Mark Sanford's Lesson in Grace?
- David Neiwert @ Crooks and Liars: Ho Hum. Another Right-Wing Terrorist, Another Media Yawn.
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion: Together at Last: Newt Gingrich and Jonathan Cahn.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: NRA Ad Tries To Trick Voters Into Thinking Sen. Ayotte Supports Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A classic Cheney modifier.
- Warren Throckmorton: Todd Starnes and the Pentagon Still Not Together on the Facts.
Share this post
5/29/15 @ 5:41
5/28/15 @ 5:32
5/27/15 @ 5:34
5/26/15 @ 5:33
5/22/15 @ 5:32
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm