Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/8/2013 5:35 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Will Mark Sanford Listen to Mark Sanford's Lesson in Grace?
- David Neiwert @ Crooks and Liars: Ho Hum. Another Right-Wing Terrorist, Another Media Yawn.
- Bartholomew's Notes on Religion: Together at Last: Newt Gingrich and Jonathan Cahn.
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: NRA Ad Tries To Trick Voters Into Thinking Sen. Ayotte Supports Background Checks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: A classic Cheney modifier.
- Warren Throckmorton: Todd Starnes and the Pentagon Still Not Together on the Facts.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm