Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/8/2012 5:48 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Barton Lies: New Book Exposes ‘Christian Nation’ Advocate’s Long List Of Distortions.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: 10,000 Sign Christian Statement Condemning Pastor’s Violent, Hateful Sermon.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher Explains Why She Goes After Gay Marriage and Not Adulterers and Divorcees.
- Vyckie Garrison @ RH Reality Check: Where's Your Shame, Woman?! Fundamentalist Pastor Takes to YouTube to Fault Women for All Social Ills.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Heartland facing 'mutiny' from donors, staff.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Nancy Pelosi Hires Think Progress' Faiz Shakir As Director Of New Media.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am