Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/8/2012 5:48 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Barton Lies: New Book Exposes ‘Christian Nation’ Advocate’s Long List Of Distortions.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: 10,000 Sign Christian Statement Condemning Pastor’s Violent, Hateful Sermon.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher Explains Why She Goes After Gay Marriage and Not Adulterers and Divorcees.
- Vyckie Garrison @ RH Reality Check: Where's Your Shame, Woman?! Fundamentalist Pastor Takes to YouTube to Fault Women for All Social Ills.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Heartland facing 'mutiny' from donors, staff.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Nancy Pelosi Hires Think Progress' Faiz Shakir As Director Of New Media.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Larry Pratt Doubles Down On Telling Congresswoman She Should Fear Being Shot
7/25/14 @ 10:18am