Right Wing Round-Up - 5/8/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/8/2012 4:48 pm
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Barton Lies: New Book Exposes ‘Christian Nation’ Advocate’s Long List Of Distortions.
- Nick Sementelli @ Bold Faith Type: 10,000 Sign Christian Statement Condemning Pastor’s Violent, Hateful Sermon.
- Towleroad: Maggie Gallagher Explains Why She Goes After Gay Marriage and Not Adulterers and Divorcees.
- Vyckie Garrison @ RH Reality Check: Where's Your Shame, Woman?! Fundamentalist Pastor Takes to YouTube to Fault Women for All Social Ills.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Heartland facing 'mutiny' from donors, staff.
- Sam Stein @ Huffington Post: Nancy Pelosi Hires Think Progress' Faiz Shakir As Director Of New Media.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm