Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/19/2011 5:53 pm
- Amanda Marcotte @ AlterNet: Michele Bachmann vs. Rick Perry: Who's the Bigger Right-Wing Extremist?
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM President Claims Marriage Equality Will “Normalize Pedophilia.”
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: What Ever Happened to Glenn Beck?
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Akin Still Won't Discuss Liberal "Hatred Of God" Comments With Concerned Clergy.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Bachmann on why she worked for IRS: "First rule of war is `know your enemy."
Share this post
Mat Staver: Kindergartners Will Be Forced Into Same-Sex Relationships Following Supreme Court Marriage Decision
7/1/15 @ 3:41
The Ten Plagues Of Gay Marriage: Conservatives Warn Of Terrorist Attacks, War And Prison Due To SCOTUS Ruling
7/1/15 @ 1:40
Alabama Activists Warn Of America’s Destruction, 'Sodomites' Taking Over Education In Wake Of Marriage Decision
7/1/15 @ 1:10
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm