Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/19/2011 4:53 pm
- Amanda Marcotte @ AlterNet: Michele Bachmann vs. Rick Perry: Who's the Bigger Right-Wing Extremist?
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM President Claims Marriage Equality Will “Normalize Pedophilia.”
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: What Ever Happened to Glenn Beck?
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Akin Still Won't Discuss Liberal "Hatred Of God" Comments With Concerned Clergy.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Bachmann on why she worked for IRS: "First rule of war is `know your enemy."
Share this post
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 4:10
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm