Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 8/19/2011 5:53 pm
- Amanda Marcotte @ AlterNet: Michele Bachmann vs. Rick Perry: Who's the Bigger Right-Wing Extremist?
- Carlos Maza @ Equality Matters: NOM President Claims Marriage Equality Will “Normalize Pedophilia.”
- Dave Weigel @ Slate: What Ever Happened to Glenn Beck?
- Matt Finkelstein @ Political Correction: Rep. Akin Still Won't Discuss Liberal "Hatred Of God" Comments With Concerned Clergy.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Bachmann on why she worked for IRS: "First rule of war is `know your enemy."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 3:33
10/24/14 @ 2:44
Mark Creech 'Heartbroken' By 'Terrible Tragedy' And 'Atrocity' Of Marriage Equality In North Carolina
10/23/14 @ 12:47
10/22/14 @ 2:16
10/21/14 @ 11:17
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm