Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/18/2011 4:48 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann Is Not a Doctor.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bachmann staffer: Perry is Saul and Bachmann is David.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What is it About Uganda? Bachmann Campaign Faith-Based Organizer Arrested There in 2006.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Fresh Interest in Peter Waldron, Now Working as Michele Bachmann Staffer.
- Mark Joyella @ Mediaite: Christine O’Donnell Walks Out On Piers Morgan Interview After Gay Marriage Query.
- Kevin Drum: Presidential Vacation Watch.
- Steve Benen: Perry tackles science in N.H.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: It's Only the Race Card When You Play It.
Share this post
1/12/15 @ 5:31
12/30/14 @ 5:34
12/22/14 @ 11:30
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm