Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/18/2011 5:48 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann Is Not a Doctor.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bachmann staffer: Perry is Saul and Bachmann is David.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: What is it About Uganda? Bachmann Campaign Faith-Based Organizer Arrested There in 2006.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Fresh Interest in Peter Waldron, Now Working as Michele Bachmann Staffer.
- Mark Joyella @ Mediaite: Christine O’Donnell Walks Out On Piers Morgan Interview After Gay Marriage Query.
- Kevin Drum: Presidential Vacation Watch.
- Steve Benen: Perry tackles science in N.H.
- Ta-Nehisi Coates: It's Only the Race Card When You Play It.
Share this post
7/29/14 @ 3:25
Paranoia-Rama: Conservatives Getting Persecuted, Schools Peer Pressuring Kids To Be Gay, Obama Taking Guns
7/25/14 @ 5:15
Michele Bachmann: Children With Ebola And People From 'Terrorist Nations' Part Of Immigrant 'Invasion'
7/25/14 @ 1:50
7/25/14 @ 12:50
7/14/14 @ 11:05
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am