Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/7/2014 5:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: New Report Reveals the Extremists Behind the Right-Wing Attacks on Common Core.
- Jeremy Hooper: Globalization of American homo-hostility continues: MassResistance's propaganda enters Hong Kong, Finland, more.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Arkansas Congressman: LGBT Job Protections Would Burden Businesses With ‘Frivolous Lawsuits.’
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Alabama Chief Justice Clarifies Comment About Religion, 1st Amendment.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Todd Starnes Claims Fifth-Grader Isn’t Allowed to Read Bible at School; Once Again, the Facts Say Otherwise.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Sarah Palin: Hillary Clinton may change mind on abortion once she’s grandma to ‘real baby.’
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm