Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/7/2014 5:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: New Report Reveals the Extremists Behind the Right-Wing Attacks on Common Core.
- Jeremy Hooper: Globalization of American homo-hostility continues: MassResistance's propaganda enters Hong Kong, Finland, more.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Arkansas Congressman: LGBT Job Protections Would Burden Businesses With ‘Frivolous Lawsuits.’
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Alabama Chief Justice Clarifies Comment About Religion, 1st Amendment.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Todd Starnes Claims Fifth-Grader Isn’t Allowed to Read Bible at School; Once Again, the Facts Say Otherwise.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Sarah Palin: Hillary Clinton may change mind on abortion once she’s grandma to ‘real baby.’
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm