Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/7/2014 4:33 pm
- Josh Glasstetter @ Hatewatch: New Report Reveals the Extremists Behind the Right-Wing Attacks on Common Core.
- Jeremy Hooper: Globalization of American homo-hostility continues: MassResistance's propaganda enters Hong Kong, Finland, more.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Arkansas Congressman: LGBT Job Protections Would Burden Businesses With ‘Frivolous Lawsuits.’
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Alabama Chief Justice Clarifies Comment About Religion, 1st Amendment.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Todd Starnes Claims Fifth-Grader Isn’t Allowed to Read Bible at School; Once Again, the Facts Say Otherwise.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: Sarah Palin: Hillary Clinton may change mind on abortion once she’s grandma to ‘real baby.’
Share this post
1/28/15 @ 12:20
1/27/15 @ 5:33
1/27/15 @ 4:40
1/26/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm