Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 5:39 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Why Illinois' GOP chair was forced to resign.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC to NRA and GOP: Stand with ADL and B’nai B’rith Against Beck.
- Angelo Carusone @ Media Matters: On Limbaugh's Advertiser Losses, Cumulus CEO says: "The Facts Are Indisputable."
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christians Are Not a ‘Hated Minority.’
- Warren Throckmorton: Citing historical errors, FRC leader removes David Barton’s Capitol Tour video.
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
8/19/16 @ 5:35
8/18/16 @ 5:37
8/18/16 @ 12:42
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm