Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 4:39 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Why Illinois' GOP chair was forced to resign.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC to NRA and GOP: Stand with ADL and B’nai B’rith Against Beck.
- Angelo Carusone @ Media Matters: On Limbaugh's Advertiser Losses, Cumulus CEO says: "The Facts Are Indisputable."
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christians Are Not a ‘Hated Minority.’
- Warren Throckmorton: Citing historical errors, FRC leader removes David Barton’s Capitol Tour video.
Share this post
1/23/15 @ 5:36
1/22/15 @ 5:34
1/21/15 @ 5:34
1/20/15 @ 5:32
1/16/15 @ 5:36
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm