Right Wing Round-Up - 5/7/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/7/2013 5:39 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Why Illinois' GOP chair was forced to resign.
- National Jewish Democratic Council: NJDC to NRA and GOP: Stand with ADL and B’nai B’rith Against Beck.
- Angelo Carusone @ Media Matters: On Limbaugh's Advertiser Losses, Cumulus CEO says: "The Facts Are Indisputable."
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Christians Are Not a ‘Hated Minority.’
- Warren Throckmorton: Citing historical errors, FRC leader removes David Barton’s Capitol Tour video.
Share this post
9/29/14 @ 5:35
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
9/25/14 @ 5:35
9/24/14 @ 5:33
9/23/14 @ 5:36
9/22/14 @ 5:32
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Fischer: The Sale Of Bacon Proves That America Is A Christian Nation
9/16/14 @ 11:38am