Right Wing Round-Up 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 5:55 pm
- Miranda Blue @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction By the Numbers.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Bryan Fischer’s Last Stand Against The Gays.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Dear candidates, learn the minimum wage.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: When Mitt Romney Fired a Gay Staffer, 2004 Edition.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Romney Refuses To Stand Up To Woman Who Says Obama Should Be ‘Tried For Treason.’
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Capitol Circus: Religious Right Leaders Plan D.C. Prayer Rally For ‘Evil’ America.
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm