Right Wing Round-Up 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 4:55 pm
- Miranda Blue @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction By the Numbers.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Bryan Fischer’s Last Stand Against The Gays.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Dear candidates, learn the minimum wage.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: When Mitt Romney Fired a Gay Staffer, 2004 Edition.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Romney Refuses To Stand Up To Woman Who Says Obama Should Be ‘Tried For Treason.’
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Capitol Circus: Religious Right Leaders Plan D.C. Prayer Rally For ‘Evil’ America.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm