Right Wing Round-Up 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 5:55 pm
- Miranda Blue @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction By the Numbers.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Bryan Fischer’s Last Stand Against The Gays.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Dear candidates, learn the minimum wage.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: When Mitt Romney Fired a Gay Staffer, 2004 Edition.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Romney Refuses To Stand Up To Woman Who Says Obama Should Be ‘Tried For Treason.’
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Capitol Circus: Religious Right Leaders Plan D.C. Prayer Rally For ‘Evil’ America.
Share this post
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am