Right Wing Round-Up 5/7/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 5/7/2012 4:55 pm
- Miranda Blue @ PFAW Blog: Judicial Obstruction By the Numbers.
- Rosie Gray @ BuzzFeed: Bryan Fischer’s Last Stand Against The Gays.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: Dear candidates, learn the minimum wage.
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: When Mitt Romney Fired a Gay Staffer, 2004 Edition.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: Romney Refuses To Stand Up To Woman Who Says Obama Should Be ‘Tried For Treason.’
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Capitol Circus: Religious Right Leaders Plan D.C. Prayer Rally For ‘Evil’ America.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm