Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/11/2011 5:57 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann's Auschwitz Warning.
- Alvin McEwen: Hate group leader doesn't want gays to serve on juries.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Why Have the Apostles Behind Rick Perry's Prayer Rally Been Invisible to Most Americans?
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: VA Attorney General Cuccinelli: States Should Have Right To Enact Marriage Equality.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Mitt Romney: `Corporations are people.’
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/2/15 @ 3:56
Tom Tancredo: Marriage Equality Will Criminalize Support For The Confederate Flag, Criticism Of Islam
7/2/15 @ 1:53
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Rick Wiles Renounces His American Citizenship In Response To Marriage Equality Ruling
7/1/15 @ 4:05pm
Conservatives React To Gay Marriage Ruling: End Times! God's Wrath! Civil War!
6/26/15 @ 1:30pm