Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/11/2011 5:57 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann's Auschwitz Warning.
- Alvin McEwen: Hate group leader doesn't want gays to serve on juries.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Why Have the Apostles Behind Rick Perry's Prayer Rally Been Invisible to Most Americans?
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: VA Attorney General Cuccinelli: States Should Have Right To Enact Marriage Equality.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Mitt Romney: `Corporations are people.’
6/16/16 @ 11:19
Pat Robertson: Marriage Equality Makes It Harder To Fight 'Radical Islam And The Other Forces Of Secularism'
6/7/16 @ 12:54
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am