Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/11/2011 5:57 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann's Auschwitz Warning.
- Alvin McEwen: Hate group leader doesn't want gays to serve on juries.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Why Have the Apostles Behind Rick Perry's Prayer Rally Been Invisible to Most Americans?
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: VA Attorney General Cuccinelli: States Should Have Right To Enact Marriage Equality.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Mitt Romney: `Corporations are people.’
Share this post
8/12/14 @ 2:45
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm