Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 8/11/2011 5:57 pm
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Michele Bachmann's Auschwitz Warning.
- Alvin McEwen: Hate group leader doesn't want gays to serve on juries.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Why Have the Apostles Behind Rick Perry's Prayer Rally Been Invisible to Most Americans?
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress LGBT: VA Attorney General Cuccinelli: States Should Have Right To Enact Marriage Equality.
- Greg Sargent @ The Plum Line: Mitt Romney: `Corporations are people.’
Share this post
6/13/13 @ 10:51
Huckabee Claims Gay Unions Twist Marriage into 'Perversion' and an 'Unholy Pretzel,' Chides Jason Collins
6/12/13 @ 4:45
6/12/13 @ 12:20
6/7/13 @ 5:55
6/7/13 @ 5:25
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm