Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 8/8/2011 5:53 pm
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Rick Perry’s Jesus Imperative: A Report from Saturday's Mega-Rally.
- Michael Tracey @ Mother Jones: Rick Perry's Apolitical Spiritual Experience.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: Five Points About Rick Perry's Prayer Rally Not Yet in Mainstream Press.
- Warren Throckmorton: Did the leading association of pediatricians say schools are forcing kids to be gay?
- Towleroad: Iowa Paper Cries Foul Over Pawlenty's 'Pantsing' Edit.
- Evan McMorris-Santoro @ TPM: Herman Cain Takes Weeklong Beating From Conservatives After Apologizing To Muslims.
Share this post
10/6/14 @ 5:33
8/29/14 @ 2:19
8/11/14 @ 12:02
4/18/14 @ 1:20
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am