Right Wing Round-Up - 5/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/6/2014 5:36 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox pundit: Atheists fighting government prayer are basically ‘Hitler.’
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Michigan GOP Official Wants to ‘Purge’ the Satanic Influence of Homosexuality from the Party.
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Lawmaker Who Compared Obamacare To Holocaust: You're Missing My Point.
- Kathryn Joyce @ The American Prospect: By Grace Alone.
- Jerremy Hooper: NOM's ally, March For Marriage co-sponsor: Gay people are *this close* to murdering America.
- Kevin Drum: The Latest Benghazi Freak-Out in 10 Sentences.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: GOPer Regrets Crude Anal Sex Comment, Proceeds to Make Even Cruder One.
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am