Right Wing Round-Up - 5/6/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/6/2014 5:36 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Fox pundit: Atheists fighting government prayer are basically ‘Hitler.’
- Kyler Geoffroy @ Towleroad: Michigan GOP Official Wants to ‘Purge’ the Satanic Influence of Homosexuality from the Party.
- Catherine Thompson @ TPM: Lawmaker Who Compared Obamacare To Holocaust: You're Missing My Point.
- Kathryn Joyce @ The American Prospect: By Grace Alone.
- Jerremy Hooper: NOM's ally, March For Marriage co-sponsor: Gay people are *this close* to murdering America.
- Kevin Drum: The Latest Benghazi Freak-Out in 10 Sentences.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: GOPer Regrets Crude Anal Sex Comment, Proceeds to Make Even Cruder One.
Share this post
7/28/14 @ 5:34
7/25/14 @ 5:33
7/24/14 @ 5:32
Meet The Latest Conservative To Cry Persecution: Iowa Newspaper Editor Who Said Satan Is Behind The 'Gaystapo'
7/24/14 @ 1:45
7/23/14 @ 5:35
7/23/14 @ 3:15
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm