Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Rick Perry's A-Team and the 'Antichrist Oprah.'
- Maddow Blog: How do you say "stock market crash due to sex with Sun Goddess" in Spanish?
- John Amato @ Crooks and Liars: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz refutes Allen West's lie that he apologized to her.
- Think Progress: Allen West Refuses To Apologize, Blames Military Background For His Insulting Remarks.
- Equality Matters: Franken Was Right: Focus On Family Distorted Study To Further Anti-Gay Agenda.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Political Strategist's Conversion that Led to Ron Paul's New Faithiness.
Share this post
9/2/14 @ 3:59
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/29/14 @ 10:34
Ex-Gay Activist Warns Homosexuality Is 'Another Step In The Degeneration Of A Culture That Practices Idolatry'
8/28/14 @ 4:42
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am