Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Rick Perry's A-Team and the 'Antichrist Oprah.'
- Maddow Blog: How do you say "stock market crash due to sex with Sun Goddess" in Spanish?
- John Amato @ Crooks and Liars: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz refutes Allen West's lie that he apologized to her.
- Think Progress: Allen West Refuses To Apologize, Blames Military Background For His Insulting Remarks.
- Equality Matters: Franken Was Right: Focus On Family Distorted Study To Further Anti-Gay Agenda.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Political Strategist's Conversion that Led to Ron Paul's New Faithiness.
Share this post
4/18/14 @ 1:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Cal Thomas Warns Gay Marriage Is A Bigger Threat Than Islamic Extremists, Will Lead To Child Marriage
4/17/14 @ 4:10
4/17/14 @ 3:15
4/17/14 @ 11:45
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am