Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 4:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Rick Perry's A-Team and the 'Antichrist Oprah.'
- Maddow Blog: How do you say "stock market crash due to sex with Sun Goddess" in Spanish?
- John Amato @ Crooks and Liars: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz refutes Allen West's lie that he apologized to her.
- Think Progress: Allen West Refuses To Apologize, Blames Military Background For His Insulting Remarks.
- Equality Matters: Franken Was Right: Focus On Family Distorted Study To Further Anti-Gay Agenda.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Political Strategist's Conversion that Led to Ron Paul's New Faithiness.
Share this post
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
12/16/14 @ 12:35
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm