Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Rick Perry's A-Team and the 'Antichrist Oprah.'
- Maddow Blog: How do you say "stock market crash due to sex with Sun Goddess" in Spanish?
- John Amato @ Crooks and Liars: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz refutes Allen West's lie that he apologized to her.
- Think Progress: Allen West Refuses To Apologize, Blames Military Background For His Insulting Remarks.
- Equality Matters: Franken Was Right: Focus On Family Distorted Study To Further Anti-Gay Agenda.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Political Strategist's Conversion that Led to Ron Paul's New Faithiness.
Share this post
C-FAM Blogger Wonders 'Which Camp To Choose' Between Ukraine-Invading Putin And Sodomy-Promoting Obama
9/19/14 @ 2:02
Anti-Choice Activist: Gays Demand Acceptance Because They Feel Guilty About Their 'Horrible Lifestyle'
9/19/14 @ 1:33
Linda Harvey And Molly Smith: Anti-Choicers Must Oppose Gay Rights Because Gay Rights Cause Abortion
9/18/14 @ 12:51
Linda Harvey Warns Of 'Homosexual Sex Centers' For LGBT Youth; Wants Schools To Teach 'There's No Such Thing As A Gay Person'
9/18/14 @ 11:52
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm