Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 7/21/2011 5:44 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Rick Perry's A-Team and the 'Antichrist Oprah.'
- Maddow Blog: How do you say "stock market crash due to sex with Sun Goddess" in Spanish?
- John Amato @ Crooks and Liars: Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz refutes Allen West's lie that he apologized to her.
- Think Progress: Allen West Refuses To Apologize, Blames Military Background For His Insulting Remarks.
- Equality Matters: Franken Was Right: Focus On Family Distorted Study To Further Anti-Gay Agenda.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: The Political Strategist's Conversion that Led to Ron Paul's New Faithiness.
Share this post
7/2/15 @ 4:30
7/2/15 @ 3:56
Tom Tancredo: Marriage Equality Will Criminalize Support For The Confederate Flag, Criticism Of Islam
7/2/15 @ 1:53
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm