Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 7/18/2011 5:56 pm
- Towleroad: Rudy Giuliani Tells GOP To Lay Off Gay Marriage.
- Alvin McEwen: Marcus Bachmann lies again - 'Barbarian' tape not doctored.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Leader of discredited ex-gay movement compares it to Weight Watchers.
- Frances Martel @ Mediaite: Fox & Friends: Romney ‘Obviously Not Being A Christian’ Helps Perry Run.
- Robin Marty @ RH Reality Check: Kansas Considers "Heartbeat" Ban.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Herman Cain Contradicts Himself on 'Separation of Church and State.'
Share this post
3/19/13 @ 12:04
2/15/13 @ 6:32
11/7/12 @ 6:41
11/7/12 @ 6:30
9/21/12 @ 5:31
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy20 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp20 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa20 hours ago