Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 7/6/2011 5:51 pm
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress Justice: Ninth Circuit Reinstates Court Order Striking Down Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Towleroad: Minnesota Campaign Board Denies NOM's Secret Donor Request.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: How Evangelicals Pick Presidents.
- Good As You: A parody would look no different.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on America’s Founders.
- Texas Freedom Network: Rick Perry: Politics, Faith and the Culture Wars.
Share this post
Barton Says The Founding Fathers 'Tied Religion To The Constitution To Give It Strength' Through Oath Requirements
10/24/14 @ 12:10
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41
5 Years After Passage Of Hate Crimes Law, Religious Right's Dire Predictions Still Haven't Come True
10/22/14 @ 1:00
10/20/14 @ 12:25
10/1/14 @ 11:00
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am