Right Wing Round-Up 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:40 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Behind the Scenes, Silent Obstruction of Judicial Nominees.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor says same-sex marriage 'not far from' man & beast marriage.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Nugent: Romney Campaign ‘Expressed Support’ After Controversial Remarks About Obama.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Ted Nugent’s Bizarre CBS Interview Culminates In Profanity-Laced Speech About Being Moderate.
- Jim Burroway @ Box turtle Bulletin: Exodus Cancels Albuquerque Ex-Gay Conference; Midland, TX, Conference Dropped from Web Site.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The Heartland Institute has a message for you.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am