Right Wing Round-Up 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:40 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Behind the Scenes, Silent Obstruction of Judicial Nominees.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor says same-sex marriage 'not far from' man & beast marriage.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Nugent: Romney Campaign ‘Expressed Support’ After Controversial Remarks About Obama.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Ted Nugent’s Bizarre CBS Interview Culminates In Profanity-Laced Speech About Being Moderate.
- Jim Burroway @ Box turtle Bulletin: Exodus Cancels Albuquerque Ex-Gay Conference; Midland, TX, Conference Dropped from Web Site.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The Heartland Institute has a message for you.
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am