Right Wing Round-Up 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:40 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Behind the Scenes, Silent Obstruction of Judicial Nominees.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor says same-sex marriage 'not far from' man & beast marriage.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Nugent: Romney Campaign ‘Expressed Support’ After Controversial Remarks About Obama.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Ted Nugent’s Bizarre CBS Interview Culminates In Profanity-Laced Speech About Being Moderate.
- Jim Burroway @ Box turtle Bulletin: Exodus Cancels Albuquerque Ex-Gay Conference; Midland, TX, Conference Dropped from Web Site.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The Heartland Institute has a message for you.
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: Everyone is a victim, Barber stands by his bigotry, & E.W. Jackson channels David Barton t.co/MhYx5hQhBz7 hours ago
- Leftovers: Battle of the conspiracy theorists, "The Bizarre Sex Life of Mohammed" & Brad Dacus apologizes t.co/gyrF7hg8x67 hours ago
- Rep. Tim Huelskamp says Obama will use welfare benefits to "buy" Latino voters for generations t.co/KqPJbes58h10 hours ago