Right Wing Round-Up 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 4:40 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Behind the Scenes, Silent Obstruction of Judicial Nominees.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor says same-sex marriage 'not far from' man & beast marriage.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Nugent: Romney Campaign ‘Expressed Support’ After Controversial Remarks About Obama.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Ted Nugent’s Bizarre CBS Interview Culminates In Profanity-Laced Speech About Being Moderate.
- Jim Burroway @ Box turtle Bulletin: Exodus Cancels Albuquerque Ex-Gay Conference; Midland, TX, Conference Dropped from Web Site.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The Heartland Institute has a message for you.
Share this post
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm