Right Wing Round-Up 5/4/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 5/4/2012 5:40 pm
- PFAW Edit Memo: Behind the Scenes, Silent Obstruction of Judicial Nominees.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor says same-sex marriage 'not far from' man & beast marriage.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Nugent: Romney Campaign ‘Expressed Support’ After Controversial Remarks About Obama.
- Alex Alvarez @ Mediaite: Ted Nugent’s Bizarre CBS Interview Culminates In Profanity-Laced Speech About Being Moderate.
- Jim Burroway @ Box turtle Bulletin: Exodus Cancels Albuquerque Ex-Gay Conference; Midland, TX, Conference Dropped from Web Site.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The Heartland Institute has a message for you.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am