Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/24/2011 5:59 pm
- Steve Benen: Reaping what they’ve sown.
- Brian Beutler @ TPM: Ron Johnson Defers Himself Enough Compensation To Cover Costly Senate Campaign.
- Good As You: 'Even President Obama...' : The new 'some of my best friends are...'
- Dan @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council Distorts CBO Report.
- Sarah Posner: @ Religion Dispatches: The Real Reasons Why Evangelical Embrace of Environmentalism Lags.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: An Anti-Immigrant Group’s ‘Biblical Mandates.’
Share this post
Family Research Council, Anti-Gay and Anti-Choice Activists, Pitch In For Montana Supreme Court Race
10/21/14 @ 10:57
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
10/15/14 @ 2:43
10/15/14 @ 11:57
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
Paranoia-Rama: Obama 'Orchestrating' Ebola Epidemic, ISIS In Arkansas And Obama's Antichrist Secret
10/10/14 @ 4:55pm