Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 6/24/2011 4:59 pm
- Steve Benen: Reaping what they’ve sown.
- Brian Beutler @ TPM: Ron Johnson Defers Himself Enough Compensation To Cover Costly Senate Campaign.
- Good As You: 'Even President Obama...' : The new 'some of my best friends are...'
- Dan @ Bold Faith Type: Family Research Council Distorts CBO Report.
- Sarah Posner: @ Religion Dispatches: The Real Reasons Why Evangelical Embrace of Environmentalism Lags.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: An Anti-Immigrant Group’s ‘Biblical Mandates.’
Share this post
Lindsey Graham Tells Anti-Choice Activists: Need To Find 'Way Out Of This Definitional Problem With Rape'
1/22/15 @ 11:07
1/22/15 @ 11:00
1/20/15 @ 12:40
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm