Right Wing Round-Up - 5/3/12
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Thursday, 5/3/2012 6:15 pm
- Andrew Sullivan @ The Daily Beast: The Muzzling of Ric Grenell.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: What Will Romney Do About Bryan Fischer’s Gloating Over Grenell?
- Towleroad: Jon Stewart Takes On Bryan Fischer Over Richard Grenell Resignation.
- Michael Calderone @ HuffPo: Mitt Romney Meets With Conservative Media Off The Record.
- Steve Benen @ Maddow Blog: The reigning ‘I’m rubber, you’re glue’ champion.
- Joseph L. Conn @ Wall of Separation: Obama Skips Dobsons’ Religious Right Prayer Rally.
- Bartholomew’s Notes on Religion: Hypocrisy from Thomas More Law Center on Kamal Saleem and Free Speech.
- John Fea: “Getting Jefferson Right” is Here.
Share this post
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
- RT @jmattbarber: Hey, @BoyScouts, check out my timeline. Meet your new supporters: foul-mouthed, godless, perverse, anti-American commie dr…11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer LDS leadership (not laity) may support gay Scouts because advancing the gay agenda may lead to the return of polygamy.11 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer BSA now stands for Boy Sodomizers of America, because that's what will happen. Mark my words.12 hours ago