Right Wing Round-Up - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: How the Kochs Are Buying Silence -- Without Spending a Dime.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: No political daylight for GOP in Virginia.
- Garance Franke-Ruta @ The Atlantic: The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Says McCain Was Partly Responsible For The Benghazi Terror Attacks.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ex-gay Therapist Says He Changes Gay Brains; Michael Bailey Says Prove It.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Latest Sexist, Anti-Gay Comments Are Nothing New.
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm