Right Wing Round-Up - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: How the Kochs Are Buying Silence -- Without Spending a Dime.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: No political daylight for GOP in Virginia.
- Garance Franke-Ruta @ The Atlantic: The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Says McCain Was Partly Responsible For The Benghazi Terror Attacks.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ex-gay Therapist Says He Changes Gay Brains; Michael Bailey Says Prove It.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Latest Sexist, Anti-Gay Comments Are Nothing New.
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am