Right Wing Round-Up - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: How the Kochs Are Buying Silence -- Without Spending a Dime.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: No political daylight for GOP in Virginia.
- Garance Franke-Ruta @ The Atlantic: The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Says McCain Was Partly Responsible For The Benghazi Terror Attacks.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ex-gay Therapist Says He Changes Gay Brains; Michael Bailey Says Prove It.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Latest Sexist, Anti-Gay Comments Are Nothing New.
Share this post
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
10/28/14 @ 10:32
10/27/14 @ 5:34
10/24/14 @ 5:34
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am