Right Wing Round-Up - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: How the Kochs Are Buying Silence -- Without Spending a Dime.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: No political daylight for GOP in Virginia.
- Garance Franke-Ruta @ The Atlantic: The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Says McCain Was Partly Responsible For The Benghazi Terror Attacks.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ex-gay Therapist Says He Changes Gay Brains; Michael Bailey Says Prove It.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Latest Sexist, Anti-Gay Comments Are Nothing New.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/25/15 @ 5:34
8/24/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am