Right Wing Round-Up - 5/31/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/31/2013 5:34 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: How the Kochs Are Buying Silence -- Without Spending a Dime.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: No political daylight for GOP in Virginia.
- Garance Franke-Ruta @ The Atlantic: The Fake Story About the IRS Commissioner and the White House.
- Ben Armbruster @ Think Progress: Republican Congressman Says McCain Was Partly Responsible For The Benghazi Terror Attacks.
- Warren Throckmorton: Ex-gay Therapist Says He Changes Gay Brains; Michael Bailey Says Prove It.
- Emily Arrowood @ Media Matters: Erick Erickson's Latest Sexist, Anti-Gay Comments Are Nothing New.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm