Right Wing Round-Up - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 5:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Bids Adieu to Michele Bachmann.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: ‘Consistently And Unapologetically Wrong’: Fact-Checkers, Editors Mourn Bachmann’s Exit From Congress.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel's Matt Barber: Gays 'purchase children'; 'like having little pets or something.'
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP decries non-existent 'court packing.'
- Joe Muto @ Salon: I was a liberal mole at Fox News: From Bill O’Reilly to Roger Ailes, here’s all the inside dope.
- Ben Dimiero @ Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: The Lunatic World Of Gun Rights Radio.
- Evelyn Schlatter @ SPLC Intelligence Report: Suspect 'Science.'
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm