Right Wing Round-Up - 5/29/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/29/2013 4:33 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Bids Adieu to Michele Bachmann.
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: ‘Consistently And Unapologetically Wrong’: Fact-Checkers, Editors Mourn Bachmann’s Exit From Congress.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel's Matt Barber: Gays 'purchase children'; 'like having little pets or something.'
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Senate GOP decries non-existent 'court packing.'
- Joe Muto @ Salon: I was a liberal mole at Fox News: From Bill O’Reilly to Roger Ailes, here’s all the inside dope.
- Ben Dimiero @ Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: The Lunatic World Of Gun Rights Radio.
- Evelyn Schlatter @ SPLC Intelligence Report: Suspect 'Science.'
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm