Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/23/2014 4:20 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Gay Nazis, Gay Clergy, Gay Atheists, Gay Pride.
- Chez Pazienza @ The Daily Banter: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The Woman Who Has Never Stopped Fighting To Keep LGBT Americans Out Of The Military.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Immigrant Activist Tells Me Why He Wants Obama Arrested For Complicity In Mass Murder.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Under Pressure from the Christian Right, the Air Force May Rescind Its Ban on Proselytizing.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson is like John the Baptist, son tells conservative group.
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm