Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/23/2014 4:20 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Gay Nazis, Gay Clergy, Gay Atheists, Gay Pride.
- Chez Pazienza @ The Daily Banter: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The Woman Who Has Never Stopped Fighting To Keep LGBT Americans Out Of The Military.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Immigrant Activist Tells Me Why He Wants Obama Arrested For Complicity In Mass Murder.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Under Pressure from the Christian Right, the Air Force May Rescind Its Ban on Proselytizing.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson is like John the Baptist, son tells conservative group.
Share this post
Rick Perry: Charleston Shooting An 'Accident' Due To Drug Use, Manipulated By Obama To Ban Guns
6/19/15 @ 1:50pm
Far-Right: Flee America Before God Destroys Us For Gay Marriage!
6/26/15 @ 2:15pm
'Satan Dancing With Delight': The Religious Right Reacts To The Legalization Of Gay Marriage
6/26/15 @ 11:36am
Glenn Beck Warns That His Radio Program Could Be Shut Down Because Of Gay Marriage Ruling
6/26/15 @ 4:07pm
Mike Huckabee: Charleston Shooting Could've Been Prevented If Church Members Were Armed
6/19/15 @ 2:05pm