Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/23/2014 4:20 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Gay Nazis, Gay Clergy, Gay Atheists, Gay Pride.
- Chez Pazienza @ The Daily Banter: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The Woman Who Has Never Stopped Fighting To Keep LGBT Americans Out Of The Military.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Immigrant Activist Tells Me Why He Wants Obama Arrested For Complicity In Mass Murder.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Under Pressure from the Christian Right, the Air Force May Rescind Its Ban on Proselytizing.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson is like John the Baptist, son tells conservative group.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am