Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/23/2014 4:20 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Gay Nazis, Gay Clergy, Gay Atheists, Gay Pride.
- Chez Pazienza @ The Daily Banter: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The Woman Who Has Never Stopped Fighting To Keep LGBT Americans Out Of The Military.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Immigrant Activist Tells Me Why He Wants Obama Arrested For Complicity In Mass Murder.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Under Pressure from the Christian Right, the Air Force May Rescind Its Ban on Proselytizing.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson is like John the Baptist, son tells conservative group.
Share this post
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm