Right Wing Round-Up - 5/23/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/23/2014 3:20 pm
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Gay Nazis, Gay Clergy, Gay Atheists, Gay Pride.
- Chez Pazienza @ The Daily Banter: Sandy Hook Truther Comes Forward, Provides Photos Of Stolen Memorial Signs In His Living Room.
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: The Woman Who Has Never Stopped Fighting To Keep LGBT Americans Out Of The Military.
- Alan Colmes: Anti-Immigrant Activist Tells Me Why He Wants Obama Arrested For Complicity In Mass Murder.
- Hemant Mehta @ The Friendly Atheist: Under Pressure from the Christian Right, the Air Force May Rescind Its Ban on Proselytizing.
- Scott Kaufman @ Raw Story: ‘Duck Dynasty’ patriarch Phil Robertson is like John the Baptist, son tells conservative group.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm