Right Wing Round-Up - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:39 pm
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservatives Crawl out of the Woodwork to Claim IRS Persecution.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Sen. Patrick Leahy Withdraws Amendment To Include Gay Couples In Immigration Reform Bill.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel & Liberty Univ. personality proud of his extreme rhetoric; I applaud him for owning it!
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee Thinks Harry Reid Is Just Pretending To Be A Mormon.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: GOP Nominee In Virginia Called Three-Fifths Clause An ‘Anti-Slavery Amendment.’
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:32
5/22/15 @ 5:30
5/21/15 @ 5:33
5/21/15 @ 12:05
5/20/15 @ 5:32
5/19/15 @ 5:35
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm