Right Wing Round-Up - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:39 pm
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservatives Crawl out of the Woodwork to Claim IRS Persecution.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Sen. Patrick Leahy Withdraws Amendment To Include Gay Couples In Immigration Reform Bill.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel & Liberty Univ. personality proud of his extreme rhetoric; I applaud him for owning it!
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee Thinks Harry Reid Is Just Pretending To Be A Mormon.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: GOP Nominee In Virginia Called Three-Fifths Clause An ‘Anti-Slavery Amendment.’
Share this post
3/10/14 @ 5:34
3/10/14 @ 11:40
3/7/14 @ 6:35
3/6/14 @ 6:33
3/6/14 @ 6:30
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm