Right Wing Round-Up - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:39 pm
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservatives Crawl out of the Woodwork to Claim IRS Persecution.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Sen. Patrick Leahy Withdraws Amendment To Include Gay Couples In Immigration Reform Bill.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel & Liberty Univ. personality proud of his extreme rhetoric; I applaud him for owning it!
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee Thinks Harry Reid Is Just Pretending To Be A Mormon.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: GOP Nominee In Virginia Called Three-Fifths Clause An ‘Anti-Slavery Amendment.’
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
Sandy Rios Questions Khizr Khan's Patriotism: 'We're Not Even Sure About You, Sir'
7/29/16 @ 2:53pm
Marco Rubio To Headline Radical Anti-LGBT Event
7/27/16 @ 3:05pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
5 Times Donald Trump Smeared, Cheated And Mocked Veterans
7/26/16 @ 1:15pm