Right Wing Round-Up - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:39 pm
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservatives Crawl out of the Woodwork to Claim IRS Persecution.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Sen. Patrick Leahy Withdraws Amendment To Include Gay Couples In Immigration Reform Bill.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel & Liberty Univ. personality proud of his extreme rhetoric; I applaud him for owning it!
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee Thinks Harry Reid Is Just Pretending To Be A Mormon.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: GOP Nominee In Virginia Called Three-Fifths Clause An ‘Anti-Slavery Amendment.’
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm