Right Wing Round-Up - 5/22/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/22/2013 5:39 pm
- Stephanie Mencimer @ Mother Jones: Conservatives Crawl out of the Woodwork to Claim IRS Persecution.
- Chris Geidner @ BuzzFeed: Sen. Patrick Leahy Withdraws Amendment To Include Gay Couples In Immigration Reform Bill.
- Jeremy Hooper: Liberty Counsel & Liberty Univ. personality proud of his extreme rhetoric; I applaud him for owning it!
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee Thinks Harry Reid Is Just Pretending To Be A Mormon.
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: GOP Nominee In Virginia Called Three-Fifths Clause An ‘Anti-Slavery Amendment.’
Share this post
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm