Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/31/2011 5:44 pm
- PFAW: Why is the GOP keeping women and people of color off the bench?
- Joanna Brooks @ Religion Dispatches: Mormons & Romney Presidency “Dangerous” According to Evangelical Author.
- Layla Pena @ Iowa Independent: Roy Moore sees ‘moral crisis’ and mulls run for presidency.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann’s Prayers Answered: ‘I’ve Had That Calling’ To Run For President.
- Steve Benen: Romney: ‘I don’t like vampires personally.’
- John Fea: The U.S. Constitution and "the Year of our Lord."
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Holy Ghost letter.
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 2:17
5/7/13 @ 5:39
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
- VA GOP nominee E.W. Jackson says Obama is really an atheist/Muslim & that we are "dealing with an evil presence": t.co/yUnGg3KeXf1 hour ago
- Larry Pratt claims "Marxist" Obama "could not have won" the last election w/o stealing it t.co/NBXub9PON92 hours ago
- E. W. Jackson said God is using him to influence the black community to vote against Obama t.co/Dd9uqf2FpD2 hours ago