Right Wing Round-Up - 5/2/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 5/2/2013 4:35 pm
- Timothy Johnson @ Media Matters: NRA Features Conservative Media Figures Known For Violent Rhetoric, Baseless Conspiracies At Annual Meeting.
- Kathryn Joyce @ Mother Jones: Mitt Romney's Advice to College Grads: Start Having Babies As Soon As Possible.
- Crooks and Liars: On Fox News, Christian Activist Claims the Age of Enlightenment Led to the Holocaust.
- Ana Marie Cox: Control freak: Glenn Beck's new gun rights book.
- Jeremy Hooper @ GLAAD: Who is John Stemberger and what's really driving his Boy Scouts crusade?
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Check Your Caller ID, Jesus Is Calling.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: No, Christian Post, Mikey Weinstein Was Not Hired by the Pentagon.
- Warren Throckmorton: Is the Military Preparing to Court Martial Christians?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am