Right Wing Round-Up - 5/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/21/2013 5:36 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What James Inhofe sees as 'different.'
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Oklahoma Sen. Coburn: Tornado relief funds must be offset with spending cuts.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado.
- Molly Redden @ TNR: E.W. Jackson could spell trouble for Ken Cuccinelli's gubernatorial run.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church's Fred Phelps Jr. Blames Oklahoma Tornado on Gay NBA Player Jason Collins.
- Chris Rodda: Congressman Who Fell for Onion Story Still Hasn’t Learned to Check His Facts.
Share this post
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am