Right Wing Round-Up - 5/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/21/2013 5:36 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What James Inhofe sees as 'different.'
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Oklahoma Sen. Coburn: Tornado relief funds must be offset with spending cuts.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado.
- Molly Redden @ TNR: E.W. Jackson could spell trouble for Ken Cuccinelli's gubernatorial run.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church's Fred Phelps Jr. Blames Oklahoma Tornado on Gay NBA Player Jason Collins.
- Chris Rodda: Congressman Who Fell for Onion Story Still Hasn’t Learned to Check His Facts.
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Alex Jones: Hillary Clinton And Jimmy Kimmel Are Trying To Kill Me!
8/29/16 @ 5:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm