Right Wing Round-Up - 5/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/21/2013 5:36 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What James Inhofe sees as 'different.'
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Oklahoma Sen. Coburn: Tornado relief funds must be offset with spending cuts.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado.
- Molly Redden @ TNR: E.W. Jackson could spell trouble for Ken Cuccinelli's gubernatorial run.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church's Fred Phelps Jr. Blames Oklahoma Tornado on Gay NBA Player Jason Collins.
- Chris Rodda: Congressman Who Fell for Onion Story Still Hasn’t Learned to Check His Facts.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm