Right Wing Round-Up - 5/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/21/2013 5:36 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What James Inhofe sees as 'different.'
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Oklahoma Sen. Coburn: Tornado relief funds must be offset with spending cuts.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado.
- Molly Redden @ TNR: E.W. Jackson could spell trouble for Ken Cuccinelli's gubernatorial run.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church's Fred Phelps Jr. Blames Oklahoma Tornado on Gay NBA Player Jason Collins.
- Chris Rodda: Congressman Who Fell for Onion Story Still Hasn’t Learned to Check His Facts.
Share this post
Bachmann: Rapture Imminent Thanks To Gay Marriage & Obama
4/20/15 @ 12:30pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Franklin Graham Furious That Marvel's Iceman Is Gay
4/23/15 @ 2:00pm
James Dobson Does Not Understand Bisexuality: 'That's Orgies!'
4/17/15 @ 1:39pm