Right Wing Round-Up - 5/21/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/21/2013 4:36 pm
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: What James Inhofe sees as 'different.'
- Stephen C. Webster @ Raw Story: Oklahoma Sen. Coburn: Tornado relief funds must be offset with spending cuts.
- Ben Dimiero & Oliver Willis @ Media Matters: Alex Jones Explains How Government "Weather Weapon" Could Have Been Behind Oklahoma Tornado.
- Molly Redden @ TNR: E.W. Jackson could spell trouble for Ken Cuccinelli's gubernatorial run.
- Towleroad: Westboro Baptist Church's Fred Phelps Jr. Blames Oklahoma Tornado on Gay NBA Player Jason Collins.
- Chris Rodda: Congressman Who Fell for Onion Story Still Hasn’t Learned to Check His Facts.
Share this post
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm