Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/27/2011 5:21 pm
- Brady Swenson @ RH Reality Check: Man Arrested, Charged with Intent to Murder Abortion Providers in Wisconsin.
- Good As You: Openly gay Bayard Rustin used to put words in MLK's mouth. Now Harry Jackson thinks it's his turn.
- Towleroad: FOX News Chair Roger Ailes Installed Bombproof Glass in His Office for Fear of Attacks by Gay Activists.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: James O'Keefe's Group Gets Non-Profit Status, Took In Only $2,367 In 2010.
- Joe.My.God: Oh Noes! The Revenge Of GOProud!
- Simon Maloy @ County Fair: Glenn Beck's timeline of American history.
- Steve Benen: What happens when a criminal becomes governor.
Share this post
Compassionate Conservative Ted Cruz Hands Out Teddy Bears At The Border, Then Moves On To Deporting Dreamers
7/21/14 @ 4:32
7/15/14 @ 3:49
7/11/14 @ 2:41
Louie Gohmert Proves That God Exists
7/10/14 @ 10:48am
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Matthew Hagee Says Obamacare Is Conditioning People To Accept The Mark Of The Beast
7/9/14 @ 12:18pm