Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/27/2011 4:21 pm
- Brady Swenson @ RH Reality Check: Man Arrested, Charged with Intent to Murder Abortion Providers in Wisconsin.
- Good As You: Openly gay Bayard Rustin used to put words in MLK's mouth. Now Harry Jackson thinks it's his turn.
- Towleroad: FOX News Chair Roger Ailes Installed Bombproof Glass in His Office for Fear of Attacks by Gay Activists.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: James O'Keefe's Group Gets Non-Profit Status, Took In Only $2,367 In 2010.
- Joe.My.God: Oh Noes! The Revenge Of GOProud!
- Simon Maloy @ County Fair: Glenn Beck's timeline of American history.
- Steve Benen: What happens when a criminal becomes governor.
Share this post
1/26/15 @ 3:17
1/22/15 @ 3:20
1/21/15 @ 5:34
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm