Right Wing Round-Up - 5/20/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/20/2013 5:32 pm
- Paul @ PFAW Blog: The Wall St. Journal's Bizarre Attack on Potential DC Circuit Nominations.
- Dan @ TFN Insider: Witch Hunt Takes Down CSCOPE.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: IRS ‘would have shot the Boston Tea Party.’
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Virginia GOP Nominee For Attorney General Introduced Bill Forcing Women To Report Their Miscarriages To Police.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The secret memo that only Rand Paul understands.
- Brian Beutler @ TPM: Secret Service Looking Into Radio Host’s Graphic Violent Comments About Obama, Hillary Clinton.
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm