Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/24/2011 5:40 pm
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bradlee Dean fundraises off prayer fiasco – to hire publicist.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Trinity.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: ‘I Have A Spare Tire.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Zell Miller Co-Chairing Gingrich Campaign.
- Steve Benen: Cantor demands spending-cut ransom for Missouri aid.
David Barton: Christians Need To 'Quit Making Excuses' And Vote For Donald Trump Because He Is God's Choice In This Election
9/20/16 @ 10:33
9/19/16 @ 5:33
9/16/16 @ 5:34
9/12/16 @ 5:32
Phil Robertson Offers To Baptize Trump On TV So 'We Would Know We Have God On Our Side'
9/12/16 @ 10:40am
KY Gov. Matt Bevin: Election Of Hillary Clinton May Call For Shedding Blood Of 'Tyrants' And 'Patriots'
9/12/16 @ 10:21am
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm