Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/24/2011 5:40 pm
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bradlee Dean fundraises off prayer fiasco – to hire publicist.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Trinity.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: ‘I Have A Spare Tire.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Zell Miller Co-Chairing Gingrich Campaign.
- Steve Benen: Cantor demands spending-cut ransom for Missouri aid.
Share this post
David Barton Claims Pedophilia And Bestiality Are Now Recognized 'Gender Identities' Protected By The Military
8/18/15 @ 2:12
Glenn Beck's Co-Hosts See Nothing Wrong With Catcalling Video: 'You're Asking For Somebody To Notice Your Butt'
10/30/14 @ 2:01
Fischer: Janay Rice 'Getting Knocked Out In a Casino Elevator' Shows The Dangers Of Unbiblical Cohabitation
9/12/14 @ 4:38
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
GOP Congressman: Planned Parenthood Unnecessary Because 'As A Guy' I Have Plenty Of Options
9/29/15 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: Bernie Sanders Is A 'Liberal Weasel Jew' Who 'Hates America'
9/30/15 @ 3:15pm
Mike Huckabee Has The Most Absurd Reaction To Obama's Pope Francis Remarks
9/23/15 @ 2:20pm
Bachmann: God May Destroy America Over Gay Marriage Just Like Sodom
9/28/15 @ 12:35pm
The Vatican Contradicts Liberty Counsel's Claims About Kim Davis' Meeting With Pope Francis
10/2/15 @ 11:00am