Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/24/2011 4:40 pm
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bradlee Dean fundraises off prayer fiasco – to hire publicist.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Trinity.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: ‘I Have A Spare Tire.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Zell Miller Co-Chairing Gingrich Campaign.
- Steve Benen: Cantor demands spending-cut ransom for Missouri aid.
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Pat Robertson: Satanic Covens Use Facebook To Curse Your Family
2/17/15 @ 11:10am
Rick Santorum, Bobby Jindal Join Israel Trip With Hate Group That Wants To Convert Jews
2/20/15 @ 12:00pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am