Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/24/2011 5:40 pm
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bradlee Dean fundraises off prayer fiasco – to hire publicist.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Trinity.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: ‘I Have A Spare Tire.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Zell Miller Co-Chairing Gingrich Campaign.
- Steve Benen: Cantor demands spending-cut ransom for Missouri aid.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Is Very Receptive To The Idea That Jesus Was Married To Mary Magdalene: 'You Could Talk Me Into That'
7/23/14 @ 4:02
7/23/14 @ 10:29
7/21/14 @ 12:41
7/14/14 @ 3:57
7/11/14 @ 2:41
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Bryan Fischer Is Not A Fan Of Burger King's Proud Whopper
7/11/14 @ 3:35pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm