Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/24/2011 4:40 pm
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Bradlee Dean fundraises off prayer fiasco – to hire publicist.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton on John Adams – The Trinity.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Dubious Muslim-bashing "expert" hired to train cops.
- Tanya Somanader @ Think Progress: Kansas Lawmaker Says Women Should Plan Ahead For Rape: ‘I Have A Spare Tire.’
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Zell Miller Co-Chairing Gingrich Campaign.
- Steve Benen: Cantor demands spending-cut ransom for Missouri aid.
Share this post
9/4/15 @ 2:34
8/21/15 @ 4:30
David Barton Claims Pedophilia And Bestiality Are Now Recognized 'Gender Identities' Protected By The Military
8/18/15 @ 1:12
8/14/15 @ 10:25
7/31/15 @ 4:28
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm