Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/20/2011 5:45 pm
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: How Republican senators justified their decision to kill the nomination of Goodwin Liu.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council's whining stinks of blatant hypocrisy.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann: 'If We Reject Israel, Then There Is A Curse That Comes Into Play.'
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: Nashville business leaders met secretly with religious right to plot demise of gay/trans rights law.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Challenged Bachmann To Debate Receiving Threats Of Violence, Rape.
- Good As You: Illinois Defense of Marriage Initiative: More bad PR for the 'protect marriage' movement.
- Jamison Foser @ Political Correction: Newt Gingrich Wants You To Know He Is A Very Important Person.
8/5/16 @ 5:33
7/20/16 @ 6:30
7/15/16 @ 5:30
7/14/16 @ 5:33
7/14/16 @ 4:48
Pat Robertson: 'Demonic' Dungeons & Dragons 'Captures' Its Players
9/27/16 @ 3:40pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm