Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/20/2011 4:45 pm
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: How Republican senators justified their decision to kill the nomination of Goodwin Liu.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council's whining stinks of blatant hypocrisy.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann: 'If We Reject Israel, Then There Is A Curse That Comes Into Play.'
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: Nashville business leaders met secretly with religious right to plot demise of gay/trans rights law.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Challenged Bachmann To Debate Receiving Threats Of Violence, Rape.
- Good As You: Illinois Defense of Marriage Initiative: More bad PR for the 'protect marriage' movement.
- Jamison Foser @ Political Correction: Newt Gingrich Wants You To Know He Is A Very Important Person.
Share this post
11/18/14 @ 12:35
11/17/14 @ 4:25
11/17/14 @ 2:38
Tony Perkins: Normalization of 'Inappropriate' Homosexuality In US Causing Worldwide Anti-Christian Persecution
11/14/14 @ 4:45
11/14/14 @ 4:00
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am