Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/20/2011 5:45 pm
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: How Republican senators justified their decision to kill the nomination of Goodwin Liu.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council's whining stinks of blatant hypocrisy.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann: 'If We Reject Israel, Then There Is A Curse That Comes Into Play.'
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: Nashville business leaders met secretly with religious right to plot demise of gay/trans rights law.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Challenged Bachmann To Debate Receiving Threats Of Violence, Rape.
- Good As You: Illinois Defense of Marriage Initiative: More bad PR for the 'protect marriage' movement.
- Jamison Foser @ Political Correction: Newt Gingrich Wants You To Know He Is A Very Important Person.
Share this post
Tony Perkins: Atheists Working Through AP History Classes To Enable ISIS, Sexting, 'Hip-Hop Gang Banger Music'
9/19/14 @ 4:41
9/18/14 @ 12:20
9/17/14 @ 4:00
9/16/14 @ 10:45
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Mike Huckabee Says Conservatives Can't Accept 'Ungodly' Court Rulings On Gay Marriage, Abortion Rights
9/12/14 @ 3:19pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm