Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/20/2011 4:45 pm
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: How Republican senators justified their decision to kill the nomination of Goodwin Liu.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council's whining stinks of blatant hypocrisy.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann: 'If We Reject Israel, Then There Is A Curse That Comes Into Play.'
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: Nashville business leaders met secretly with religious right to plot demise of gay/trans rights law.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Challenged Bachmann To Debate Receiving Threats Of Violence, Rape.
- Good As You: Illinois Defense of Marriage Initiative: More bad PR for the 'protect marriage' movement.
- Jamison Foser @ Political Correction: Newt Gingrich Wants You To Know He Is A Very Important Person.
Share this post
12/19/14 @ 12:10
12/17/14 @ 3:05
12/16/14 @ 5:33
12/16/14 @ 12:35
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm