Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/20/2011 5:45 pm
- Dahlia Lithwick @ Slate: How Republican senators justified their decision to kill the nomination of Goodwin Liu.
- Alvin McEwen: Family Research Council's whining stinks of blatant hypocrisy.
- Eric Kleefeld @ TPM: Bachmann: 'If We Reject Israel, Then There Is A Curse That Comes Into Play.'
- John Aravosis @ Americablog: Nashville business leaders met secretly with religious right to plot demise of gay/trans rights law.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress: 16-Year-Old Girl Who Challenged Bachmann To Debate Receiving Threats Of Violence, Rape.
- Good As You: Illinois Defense of Marriage Initiative: More bad PR for the 'protect marriage' movement.
- Jamison Foser @ Political Correction: Newt Gingrich Wants You To Know He Is A Very Important Person.
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:33
10/30/14 @ 5:10
10/30/14 @ 4:55
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm