Right Wing Round-Up - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 5:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Real IRS Problem: Citizens United.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: IG Report Says IRS Has No Idea What Its Own Rules Mean.
- David Weigel: Here's the Troublesome Part of the IG Report That Rescues Top Democrats from the IRS Scandal.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mayoral Candidate ‘Endorsed by Jesus Christ’ Finishes in Last Place.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Partisan Preacher’s Complaint: Franklin Graham Has No Grounds To Whine About IRS.
- Sy Mukherjee @ Think Progress: Michele Bachmann: The IRS Will Kill People Through Obamacare.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 5:32
8/27/15 @ 5:35
8/26/15 @ 5:32
8/25/15 @ 5:34
8/25/15 @ 12:45
8/24/15 @ 5:31
Rick Santorum: Liberals 'Rewriting History' To 'Fit Their Ideology' Like In Communist China, USSR
8/18/15 @ 2:35pm
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Pat Robertson: Christians Forced To 'Bow Down' Before Gays Who Are Bent On Destroying Us
8/18/15 @ 11:40am