Right Wing Round-Up - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 5:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Real IRS Problem: Citizens United.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: IG Report Says IRS Has No Idea What Its Own Rules Mean.
- David Weigel: Here's the Troublesome Part of the IG Report That Rescues Top Democrats from the IRS Scandal.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mayoral Candidate ‘Endorsed by Jesus Christ’ Finishes in Last Place.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Partisan Preacher’s Complaint: Franklin Graham Has No Grounds To Whine About IRS.
- Sy Mukherjee @ Think Progress: Michele Bachmann: The IRS Will Kill People Through Obamacare.
Share this post
4/22/14 @ 5:35
4/21/14 @ 5:33
4/21/14 @ 11:00
4/18/14 @ 5:17
4/17/14 @ 5:36
4/16/14 @ 5:34
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am