Right Wing Round-Up - 5/15/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 5/15/2013 5:38 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Real IRS Problem: Citizens United.
- Kevin Drum @ Mother Jones: IG Report Says IRS Has No Idea What Its Own Rules Mean.
- David Weigel: Here's the Troublesome Part of the IG Report That Rescues Top Democrats from the IRS Scandal.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: Mayoral Candidate ‘Endorsed by Jesus Christ’ Finishes in Last Place.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: The Partisan Preacher’s Complaint: Franklin Graham Has No Grounds To Whine About IRS.
- Sy Mukherjee @ Think Progress: Michele Bachmann: The IRS Will Kill People Through Obamacare.
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
6/21/16 @ 5:34
6/21/16 @ 3:20
6/20/16 @ 5:32
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am