Right Wing Round-Up - 5/15/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/15/2012 5:52 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Let Me Guess: Mitt Romney Has Gay Friends.
- Miranda @ PFAW Blog: Virginia Rejects Openly Gay Judicial Nominee After Campaign By Far-Right Activists.
- Annie-Rose Strasser and Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Congressman Maintains It Should Be Legal To Fire Someone For Being Gay, Attacks ThinkProgress.
- Ben Smith @ BuzzFeed: Video Exclusive: “Raghead” Attack On Nikki Haley.
- FactCheck.org: Bachmann’s Fundraising Whopper.
- Alan Colmes: Evangelist Attacks Romney's Faith.
- Jeffrey Toobin @ The New Yorker: How Chief Justice John Roberts orchestrated the Citizens United decision.
Share this post
Within 24 Hours, Glenn Beck Will Break News That Will Rock the Nation and Take Down The Entire Power Structure (UPDATED)
6/12/13 @ 2:03pm
What Happened to Glenn Beck's Scoop That Was Going to Rock the Nation?
6/13/13 @ 1:42pm
Swanson: Star Trek Promotes Bestiality, Children's Show Superhero 'Probably Fighting Christians'
6/7/13 @ 3:15pm
One Million Moms Protests 'The Fosters' For Trying to 'Desensitize America and Our Children by Promoting Inappropriate Behavior'
6/7/13 @ 12:30pm
Citing the Book of Mormon, Glenn Beck Warns That 'We Are at the End'
6/14/13 @ 4:41pm