Right Wing Round-Up - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 4:37 pm
- Joan Walsh @ Salon: Who doctored a White House email?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Up Is Down: Foes Of Gun Background Checks Claim To Support Them.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Shocking Audio: NOM’s Comm. Director calls equality advocates ‘the forces of evil.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Getting the old, failed gang back together.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Craziest Arguments Against Immigration Reform.
- Remington Shepard @ Media Matters: Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks To Portray Him Dismissing Benghazi Attack Victims.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am