Right Wing Round-Up - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:37 pm
- Joan Walsh @ Salon: Who doctored a White House email?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Up Is Down: Foes Of Gun Background Checks Claim To Support Them.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Shocking Audio: NOM’s Comm. Director calls equality advocates ‘the forces of evil.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Getting the old, failed gang back together.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Craziest Arguments Against Immigration Reform.
- Remington Shepard @ Media Matters: Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks To Portray Him Dismissing Benghazi Attack Victims.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am