Right Wing Round-Up - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:37 pm
- Joan Walsh @ Salon: Who doctored a White House email?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Up Is Down: Foes Of Gun Background Checks Claim To Support Them.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Shocking Audio: NOM’s Comm. Director calls equality advocates ‘the forces of evil.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Getting the old, failed gang back together.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Craziest Arguments Against Immigration Reform.
- Remington Shepard @ Media Matters: Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks To Portray Him Dismissing Benghazi Attack Victims.
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am