Right Wing Round-Up - 5/14/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/14/2013 5:37 pm
- Joan Walsh @ Salon: Who doctored a White House email?
- Sahil Kapur @ TPM: Up Is Down: Foes Of Gun Background Checks Claim To Support Them.
- Jeremy Hooper @ NOM Exposed: Shocking Audio: NOM’s Comm. Director calls equality advocates ‘the forces of evil.’
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: Getting the old, failed gang back together.
- Rebecca Leber @ Think Progress: House Republicans’ Craziest Arguments Against Immigration Reform.
- Remington Shepard @ Media Matters: Fox Deceptively Edits Obama Remarks To Portray Him Dismissing Benghazi Attack Victims.
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am