Right Wing Round-Up - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:37 pm
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: North Miami Mayoral Candidate Says She is Endorsed by Jesus Christ.
- Maddow Blog: A look at the Republican Benghazi talking points as they've been laid out so far.
- David @ Crooks & Liars: Allen West: IRS Targeting of Tea Party Is Part of Auto Bailout Conspiracy.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Marco Rubio Calls on Nonexistent IRS Commissioner to Resign.
- Jeremy Hooper: IFI's Higgins: Homosexuality is 'destructive foolishness,' should be rejected (*kind of like child sacrifice).
- Terry Krepel @ Media Matters: Todd Starnes' 5 Fake "Culture Wars."
Share this post
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm