Right Wing Round-Up - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:37 pm
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: North Miami Mayoral Candidate Says She is Endorsed by Jesus Christ.
- Maddow Blog: A look at the Republican Benghazi talking points as they've been laid out so far.
- David @ Crooks & Liars: Allen West: IRS Targeting of Tea Party Is Part of Auto Bailout Conspiracy.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Marco Rubio Calls on Nonexistent IRS Commissioner to Resign.
- Jeremy Hooper: IFI's Higgins: Homosexuality is 'destructive foolishness,' should be rejected (*kind of like child sacrifice).
- Terry Krepel @ Media Matters: Todd Starnes' 5 Fake "Culture Wars."
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am