Right Wing Round-Up - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 4:37 pm
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: North Miami Mayoral Candidate Says She is Endorsed by Jesus Christ.
- Maddow Blog: A look at the Republican Benghazi talking points as they've been laid out so far.
- David @ Crooks & Liars: Allen West: IRS Targeting of Tea Party Is Part of Auto Bailout Conspiracy.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Marco Rubio Calls on Nonexistent IRS Commissioner to Resign.
- Jeremy Hooper: IFI's Higgins: Homosexuality is 'destructive foolishness,' should be rejected (*kind of like child sacrifice).
- Terry Krepel @ Media Matters: Todd Starnes' 5 Fake "Culture Wars."
Share this post
3/6/14 @ 5:33
3/5/14 @ 5:34
3/4/14 @ 5:34
3/3/14 @ 5:34
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm