Right Wing Round-Up - 5/13/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/13/2013 5:37 pm
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: North Miami Mayoral Candidate Says She is Endorsed by Jesus Christ.
- Maddow Blog: A look at the Republican Benghazi talking points as they've been laid out so far.
- David @ Crooks & Liars: Allen West: IRS Targeting of Tea Party Is Part of Auto Bailout Conspiracy.
- Matthew Yglesias @ Slate: Marco Rubio Calls on Nonexistent IRS Commissioner to Resign.
- Jeremy Hooper: IFI's Higgins: Homosexuality is 'destructive foolishness,' should be rejected (*kind of like child sacrifice).
- Terry Krepel @ Media Matters: Todd Starnes' 5 Fake "Culture Wars."
Share this post
10/24/14 @ 5:34
10/23/14 @ 5:37
10/22/14 @ 5:33
10/21/14 @ 5:32
10/20/14 @ 5:33
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am