Right Wing Round-Up - 5/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/12/2014 4:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: They hate nothing more than their own words: Tony Perkins debates legitimacy of fully sourced quotes.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Benham Brothers Aren’t “Too Christian for Cable.” They’re Just Bigots Who Aren’t Worth the Risk.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Virginia official: Non-Christian public prayer violates my rights ‘because I don’t believe that.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Congressman Agrees Obama Is Killing Veterans, Suggests Obamacare Enrollees Will Be Next.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox's Allen West: "Fishy" Focus On Boko Haram Is Meant To Distract From Benghazi.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm