Right Wing Round-Up - 5/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: They hate nothing more than their own words: Tony Perkins debates legitimacy of fully sourced quotes.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Benham Brothers Aren’t “Too Christian for Cable.” They’re Just Bigots Who Aren’t Worth the Risk.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Virginia official: Non-Christian public prayer violates my rights ‘because I don’t believe that.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Congressman Agrees Obama Is Killing Veterans, Suggests Obamacare Enrollees Will Be Next.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox's Allen West: "Fishy" Focus On Boko Haram Is Meant To Distract From Benghazi.
Share this post
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am