Right Wing Round-Up - 5/12/14
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 5/12/2014 5:34 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: They hate nothing more than their own words: Tony Perkins debates legitimacy of fully sourced quotes.
- Hemant Mehta @ Friendly Atheist: The Benham Brothers Aren’t “Too Christian for Cable.” They’re Just Bigots Who Aren’t Worth the Risk.
- Travis Gettys @ Raw Story: Virginia official: Non-Christian public prayer violates my rights ‘because I don’t believe that.’
- Igor Volsky @ Think Progress: Congressman Agrees Obama Is Killing Veterans, Suggests Obamacare Enrollees Will Be Next.
- Eric Hananoki @ Media Matters: Fox's Allen West: "Fishy" Focus On Boko Haram Is Meant To Distract From Benghazi.
Share this post
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm