Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/1/2012 4:43 pm
- PFAW: Romney Surrenders to Religious Right by Forcing Out Gay Spokesman.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor gives parents 'special dispensation' to use violence against LGBT kids!!!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Jon Stewart Mocks Tony Perkins’ Remarks About ‘Gay Ads’ Through ‘Perkins Cam.’
- Pam Spaulding: Anti-gay pastor Patrick Wooden claims Amendment One doesn’t ban civil unions.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Groups, Dioceses, Churches Fund Anti-Gay Initiative in North Carolina.
Share this post
Colorado GOPer Gordon Klingenschmitt's 10 Craziest Moments: Homophobia, Exorcisms And More!
11/7/14 @ 12:40pm
Bryan Fischer Suggests Native Americans Were Justifiably Removed From Their Land
11/7/14 @ 4:44pm
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm