Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/1/2012 4:43 pm
- PFAW: Romney Surrenders to Religious Right by Forcing Out Gay Spokesman.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor gives parents 'special dispensation' to use violence against LGBT kids!!!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Jon Stewart Mocks Tony Perkins’ Remarks About ‘Gay Ads’ Through ‘Perkins Cam.’
- Pam Spaulding: Anti-gay pastor Patrick Wooden claims Amendment One doesn’t ban civil unions.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Groups, Dioceses, Churches Fund Anti-Gay Initiative in North Carolina.
Share this post
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Marco Rubio: 'Ignore' Gay Marriage Decision Because 'God's Rules Always Win'
11/25/15 @ 11:40am
Texas GOPer Wants Vote On Secession From U.S.
11/25/15 @ 11:15am
Linda Harvey: Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To Shop!
11/25/15 @ 1:45pm
Shoebat: Those Killed At Paris Rock Concert Were Devil Worshippers Who Got What They Deserved
11/18/15 @ 2:42pm