Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/1/2012 5:43 pm
- PFAW: Romney Surrenders to Religious Right by Forcing Out Gay Spokesman.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor gives parents 'special dispensation' to use violence against LGBT kids!!!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Jon Stewart Mocks Tony Perkins’ Remarks About ‘Gay Ads’ Through ‘Perkins Cam.’
- Pam Spaulding: Anti-gay pastor Patrick Wooden claims Amendment One doesn’t ban civil unions.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Groups, Dioceses, Churches Fund Anti-Gay Initiative in North Carolina.
Share this post
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am