Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/1/2012 5:43 pm
- PFAW: Romney Surrenders to Religious Right by Forcing Out Gay Spokesman.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor gives parents 'special dispensation' to use violence against LGBT kids!!!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Jon Stewart Mocks Tony Perkins’ Remarks About ‘Gay Ads’ Through ‘Perkins Cam.’
- Pam Spaulding: Anti-gay pastor Patrick Wooden claims Amendment One doesn’t ban civil unions.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Groups, Dioceses, Churches Fund Anti-Gay Initiative in North Carolina.
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am