Right Wing Round-Up - 5/1/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/1/2012 5:43 pm
- PFAW: Romney Surrenders to Religious Right by Forcing Out Gay Spokesman.
- Good As You: Amendment 1 pastor gives parents 'special dispensation' to use violence against LGBT kids!!!
- Meenal Vamburkar @ Mediaite: Jon Stewart Mocks Tony Perkins’ Remarks About ‘Gay Ads’ Through ‘Perkins Cam.’
- Pam Spaulding: Anti-gay pastor Patrick Wooden claims Amendment One doesn’t ban civil unions.
- Peter Montgomery @ Religion Dispatches: Religious Groups, Dioceses, Churches Fund Anti-Gay Initiative in North Carolina.
Share this post
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Get Ready, America: Five Extreme GOP Candidates Who Could Be Heading To Congress Next Year
10/20/14 @ 1:00pm