Right Wing Round-Up - 5-24-13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ten Right Wingers Freak Out Over Boy Scouts Policy Change.
- Katie Mcdonough @ Salon: Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Sarah Palin Is Very Confused About Which Scandal Is Which.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: Force women to give birth to fetuses with ‘no brain activity.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: E.W. Jackson: I Made Controversial Remarks ‘As A Minister, Not As A Candidate.’
Phil Robertson: If Donald Trump Loses, I'll Go Into Hiding
7/21/16 @ 11:50am
RNC Descends Into Chaos When Presiding Chair Blocks Never Trump Delegates
7/18/16 @ 5:30pm
Trump Rally Closes In Prayer Asking Him To Stand Firm Against Satan
7/25/16 @ 5:05pm
Rep. Steve King Defends Confederate Flag On Desk: Slavery Just 'Small Part' Of Civil War
7/15/16 @ 11:25am
Former KKK Leader David Duke Is Running For Senate Because Donald Trump Is Championing His Issues
7/22/16 @ 11:45am