Right Wing Round-Up - 5-24-13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ten Right Wingers Freak Out Over Boy Scouts Policy Change.
- Katie Mcdonough @ Salon: Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Sarah Palin Is Very Confused About Which Scandal Is Which.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: Force women to give birth to fetuses with ‘no brain activity.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: E.W. Jackson: I Made Controversial Remarks ‘As A Minister, Not As A Candidate.’
5/27/16 @ 3:05
5/26/16 @ 5:34
5/26/16 @ 5:20
5/25/16 @ 5:33
5/24/16 @ 5:32
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Louie Gohmert: No Gay Space Colonies!
5/26/16 @ 5:20pm
'Pro-Life' Activist: Not Our Fault 'If Women Wind Up Dying' From Coat Hanger Abortions
5/25/16 @ 11:30am