Right Wing Round-Up - 5-24-13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ten Right Wingers Freak Out Over Boy Scouts Policy Change.
- Katie Mcdonough @ Salon: Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Sarah Palin Is Very Confused About Which Scandal Is Which.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: Force women to give birth to fetuses with ‘no brain activity.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: E.W. Jackson: I Made Controversial Remarks ‘As A Minister, Not As A Candidate.’
Share this post
10/31/14 @ 5:35
10/30/14 @ 5:34
10/29/14 @ 5:33
10/28/14 @ 5:32
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Flip Benham Crashes Gay Weddings In North Carolina
10/20/14 @ 10:45am