Right Wing Round-Up - 5-24-13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 3:34 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ten Right Wingers Freak Out Over Boy Scouts Policy Change.
- Katie Mcdonough @ Salon: Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Sarah Palin Is Very Confused About Which Scandal Is Which.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: Force women to give birth to fetuses with ‘no brain activity.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: E.W. Jackson: I Made Controversial Remarks ‘As A Minister, Not As A Candidate.’
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 12:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 3:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 10:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 2:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 3:16pm