Right Wing Round-Up - 5-24-13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 5/24/2013 4:34 pm
- Josh Israel @ Think Progress: Ten Right Wingers Freak Out Over Boy Scouts Policy Change.
- Katie Mcdonough @ Salon: Mississippi could begin prosecuting women for miscarriages.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Sarah Palin Is Very Confused About Which Scandal Is Which.
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Gohmert: Force women to give birth to fetuses with ‘no brain activity.’
- Tom Kludt @ TPM: E.W. Jackson: I Made Controversial Remarks ‘As A Minister, Not As A Candidate.’
6/28/16 @ 5:34
6/27/16 @ 5:35
6/24/16 @ 5:32
6/23/16 @ 5:32
6/22/16 @ 5:32
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm