Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 5/4/2011 5:55 pm
- PFAW: House Moves to Deny Women’s Constitutionally-Protected Rights.
- Bold Faith Type: Setting The Record Straight on The 'No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act.'
- RH Reality Check: Texas Legislature: If Planned Parenthood Sues We’ll Take Everyone’s Family Planning Money.
- Salon: The Fox News-ification of Donald Trump.
- Colmes: Limbaugh: Obama Should Apologize For Taking So Long To Get Bin Laden.
- Wired: Blackwater’s New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft.
Share this post
6/17/14 @ 11:45
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
4/15/14 @ 10:24
Anti-Gay Marriage Leader's Ex-Wife Left Him For Another Woman
8/12/14 @ 4:40pm
Bryan Fischer Agrees With ISIS That Yazidis Are Devil Worshipers And That's Why Obama Defends Them
8/8/14 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: Red Tyrant Abraham Lincoln Introduced Communism To America
8/8/14 @ 2:15pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm