Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 5/4/2011 5:55 pm
- PFAW: House Moves to Deny Women’s Constitutionally-Protected Rights.
- Bold Faith Type: Setting The Record Straight on The 'No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act.'
- RH Reality Check: Texas Legislature: If Planned Parenthood Sues We’ll Take Everyone’s Family Planning Money.
- Salon: The Fox News-ification of Donald Trump.
- Colmes: Limbaugh: Obama Should Apologize For Taking So Long To Get Bin Laden.
- Wired: Blackwater’s New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft.
Share this post
8/28/15 @ 12:03
8/24/15 @ 2:20
8/24/15 @ 11:45
David Barton Claims Pedophilia And Bestiality Are Now Recognized 'Gender Identities' Protected By The Military
8/18/15 @ 2:12
5 Times Ashley Madison User Josh Duggar Attacked Gay Marriage As A Threat To Families
8/20/15 @ 12:25pm
Anti-Gay Kentucky Clerk Defies Court For Third Time, Appeals To SCOTUS
8/27/15 @ 11:00am
Kentucky Clerk Says He May Die Fighting Gay Marriage
8/26/15 @ 1:00pm
Kentucky Clerk: It's My Job To Tell Gays They're Going To Hell
8/26/15 @ 1:20pm
Ted Cruz to Jan Mickelson: 'Atheist Taliban' Attacking Religious Liberty
8/21/15 @ 10:53am