Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 5/4/2011 5:55 pm
- PFAW: House Moves to Deny Women’s Constitutionally-Protected Rights.
- Bold Faith Type: Setting The Record Straight on The 'No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act.'
- RH Reality Check: Texas Legislature: If Planned Parenthood Sues We’ll Take Everyone’s Family Planning Money.
- Salon: The Fox News-ification of Donald Trump.
- Colmes: Limbaugh: Obama Should Apologize For Taking So Long To Get Bin Laden.
- Wired: Blackwater’s New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft.
Share this post
5/15/13 @ 4:49
5/2/13 @ 1:35
4/25/13 @ 12:30
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- Round-Up: The perfect Fox News contributor, The next senator from Georgia, & The rewriting of history t.co/uVMJTiDmTi10 hours ago
- Leftovers: Bachmann already running ads, Nice try, Palin, & Does CBN ever get tired of apologizing for Pat Robertson? t.co/2GRAev5eVK10 hours ago
- John Stemberger says BSA should not change its policy b/c anything with the word 'gay' is inappropriate for kids: t.co/L1IrcKOGbK11 hours ago