Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Wednesday, 5/4/2011 5:55 pm
- PFAW: House Moves to Deny Women’s Constitutionally-Protected Rights.
- Bold Faith Type: Setting The Record Straight on The 'No Taxpayer Funding For Abortion Act.'
- RH Reality Check: Texas Legislature: If Planned Parenthood Sues We’ll Take Everyone’s Family Planning Money.
- Salon: The Fox News-ification of Donald Trump.
- Colmes: Limbaugh: Obama Should Apologize For Taking So Long To Get Bin Laden.
- Wired: Blackwater’s New Ethics Chief: John Ashcroft.
Share this post
6/17/14 @ 11:45
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
4/15/14 @ 10:24
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am