Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/18/2011 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: California GOP Official And Tea Party Activist Sends Email Showing Obama And Parents As Monkeys.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Pluralism not the goal of the First Amendment.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Leader of Maine’s Yes on 1 Campaign Admits to Lying.
- Barbara Morrill @ Daily Kos: Kyl revises Congressional Record to omit 'well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does' is abortion.
- Autumn Sandeen @ Pam's House Blend: The Bizarre Behavior Of An Apparently Hate Filled Man - Of Course It's Peter LaBarbera.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Santorum Pledges To Reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Share this post
12/20/13 @ 6:17
Bauer: If Planned Parenthood Ally Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Fighting Planned Parenthood
8/28/13 @ 1:05
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am