Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/18/2011 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: California GOP Official And Tea Party Activist Sends Email Showing Obama And Parents As Monkeys.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Pluralism not the goal of the First Amendment.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Leader of Maine’s Yes on 1 Campaign Admits to Lying.
- Barbara Morrill @ Daily Kos: Kyl revises Congressional Record to omit 'well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does' is abortion.
- Autumn Sandeen @ Pam's House Blend: The Bizarre Behavior Of An Apparently Hate Filled Man - Of Course It's Peter LaBarbera.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Santorum Pledges To Reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
12/20/13 @ 6:17
Bauer: If Planned Parenthood Ally Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Fighting Planned Parenthood
8/28/13 @ 1:05
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm