Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/18/2011 4:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: California GOP Official And Tea Party Activist Sends Email Showing Obama And Parents As Monkeys.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Pluralism not the goal of the First Amendment.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Leader of Maine’s Yes on 1 Campaign Admits to Lying.
- Barbara Morrill @ Daily Kos: Kyl revises Congressional Record to omit 'well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does' is abortion.
- Autumn Sandeen @ Pam's House Blend: The Bizarre Behavior Of An Apparently Hate Filled Man - Of Course It's Peter LaBarbera.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Santorum Pledges To Reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Share this post
1/12/15 @ 11:03
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 4:00
12/20/13 @ 5:17
Bauer: If Planned Parenthood Ally Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Fighting Planned Parenthood
8/28/13 @ 12:05
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm