Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/18/2011 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: California GOP Official And Tea Party Activist Sends Email Showing Obama And Parents As Monkeys.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Pluralism not the goal of the First Amendment.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Leader of Maine’s Yes on 1 Campaign Admits to Lying.
- Barbara Morrill @ Daily Kos: Kyl revises Congressional Record to omit 'well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does' is abortion.
- Autumn Sandeen @ Pam's House Blend: The Bizarre Behavior Of An Apparently Hate Filled Man - Of Course It's Peter LaBarbera.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Santorum Pledges To Reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
12/20/13 @ 6:17
Bauer: If Planned Parenthood Ally Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Fighting Planned Parenthood
8/28/13 @ 1:05
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
Ben Stein: Michael Brown 'Wasn't Unarmed. He Was Armed With His Incredibly Strong, Scary Self'
8/27/14 @ 12:14pm
Kevin Sorbo And Rick Wiles Agree: Atheists Are Angry Because They Know God Exists
8/26/14 @ 3:08pm
Why Isn't The US Mentioned In The Bible? Because So Many Americans Will Be Raptured In The End Times
8/29/14 @ 1:00pm
Phyllis Schlafly: Women Can Avoid Sexual Assault By Focusing on Marriage, Not Career
8/29/14 @ 3:20pm
GOP Committeewoman Warns Child Migrants 'Highly Trained As Warriors,' Could 'Rise Up Against Us As Americans'
8/22/14 @ 9:54am