Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 4/18/2011 5:52 pm
- Alan Colmes: California GOP Official And Tea Party Activist Sends Email Showing Obama And Parents As Monkeys.
- Warren Throckmorton: David Barton: Pluralism not the goal of the First Amendment.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Leader of Maine’s Yes on 1 Campaign Admits to Lying.
- Barbara Morrill @ Daily Kos: Kyl revises Congressional Record to omit 'well over 90% of what Planned Parenthood does' is abortion.
- Autumn Sandeen @ Pam's House Blend: The Bizarre Behavior Of An Apparently Hate Filled Man - Of Course It's Peter LaBarbera.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Santorum Pledges To Reinstate Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
Share this post
Michael Bresciani Says The 'Ghosts Of Millions Of Aborted Children' Will Haunt Obama's Presidential Library
5/15/14 @ 5:00
12/20/13 @ 6:17
Bauer: If Planned Parenthood Ally Martin Luther King Were Alive Today, He Would Be Fighting Planned Parenthood
8/28/13 @ 1:05
7/11/13 @ 3:27
6/12/13 @ 12:33
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am