Right Wing Round-Up - 4/9/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 4/9/2013 5:34 pm
- David Edwards @ Raw Story: Former Navy chaplain: ‘Biologist’ Jesus opposed ‘three women and a dog’ marriage.
- Carlos Maza @ Media Matters: Megyn Kelly Asks Anti-Gay Hate Group Leader Why Pro-Gay Activists Are So Intolerant.
- David Corn @ Mother Jones: Secret Tape: McConnell and Aides Weighed Using Judd's Mental Health and Religion as Political Ammo.
- Zack Ford @ Think Progress: Republican Lawmaker Opposes Transgender Health Coverage Because ‘I Like Being A Boy.’
- Ed Brayton @ Dispatches From The Culture Wars: Barber Passes on Muhlenberg Myth.
- Media Matters: Fox Contributor Star Parker Compares Congressional Black Caucus To Slave Masters.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk To Action: Ron Paul Curriculum Launched by Reconstructionist Gary North and Neo-Confederate Thomas Woods.
Share this post
8/29/14 @ 5:34
Barber: Fayetteville Non-Discrimination Ordinance Is Forcing Citizens to Engage In 'A Mass Delusion'
8/29/14 @ 11:34
8/29/14 @ 11:00
8/28/14 @ 5:33
8/27/14 @ 5:33
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am