Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/5/2009 6:24 pm
- Steve Benen writes that "elevating Sen. Jeff Sessions (R) of Alabama to be ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee is an unusually bad idea."
- RH Reality Check interviews Kathryn Joyce, author of "Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement."
- Pam highlights Peter LaBarbera's inane and offensive opposition to the Uniting American Families Act.
- Speaking of LaBarbera, Tips-Q catches him predictably coming to the defense of Rep. Virginia Foxx.
- Good as You notes that the National Organization for Marriage is running their radio ads in Washington, DC with one less-than-subtle change.
- Finally, allow us to offer our congratulations to Pastor Dan and his family (along with our hopes that he doesn't have swine flu!)
Share this post
Ted Cruz Mocks His GOP Colleagues, Calls Newtown Families 'Props' and Takes Credit for Blocking Background Checks
4/29/13 @ 12:33
4/1/13 @ 5:35
3/26/13 @ 4:30
3/26/13 @ 4:02
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Rick Perry Urges Boy Scouts to Oppose Gay 'Pop Culture' Like Sam Houston Resisted Slavery
5/6/13 @ 11:00am
Bryan Fischer Won't Answer a Simple 'Yes' or 'No' Question
5/9/13 @ 11:37am
- RT @BryanJFischer Homosexuals violate BSA oath to be "physically strong" - homosexual conduct the number one risk factor for HIV/AIDS.4 hours ago
- RT @BryanJFischer Is BSA discriminating against homosexual behavior? Absolutely. Should they? Absolutely. It's immoral, unnatural, unhealthy4 hours ago
- RT @SantilliMan: I'll say it again: Hillary Clinton must be tried, convicted and shot in the vagina for treason against the USA. Drugs & m…4 hours ago