Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/5/2009 5:24 pm
- Steve Benen writes that "elevating Sen. Jeff Sessions (R) of Alabama to be ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee is an unusually bad idea."
- RH Reality Check interviews Kathryn Joyce, author of "Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement."
- Pam highlights Peter LaBarbera's inane and offensive opposition to the Uniting American Families Act.
- Speaking of LaBarbera, Tips-Q catches him predictably coming to the defense of Rep. Virginia Foxx.
- Good as You notes that the National Organization for Marriage is running their radio ads in Washington, DC with one less-than-subtle change.
- Finally, allow us to offer our congratulations to Pastor Dan and his family (along with our hopes that he doesn't have swine flu!)
Share this post
11/26/13 @ 10:44
11/6/13 @ 5:30
11/6/13 @ 1:10
Focus On The Family, Alliance Defending Freedom, NOM Leaders Reportedly Met With Author Of Russian 'Homosexual Propaganda' Bill
10/24/13 @ 10:04
10/18/13 @ 4:18
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
New Twist In Mark Driscoll Plagiarism Scandal: 'You May Not Go Up Against The Machine'
12/6/13 @ 3:10pm