Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 5/5/2009 5:24 pm
- Steve Benen writes that "elevating Sen. Jeff Sessions (R) of Alabama to be ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee is an unusually bad idea."
- RH Reality Check interviews Kathryn Joyce, author of "Quiverfull: Inside the Christian Patriarchy Movement."
- Pam highlights Peter LaBarbera's inane and offensive opposition to the Uniting American Families Act.
- Speaking of LaBarbera, Tips-Q catches him predictably coming to the defense of Rep. Virginia Foxx.
- Good as You notes that the National Organization for Marriage is running their radio ads in Washington, DC with one less-than-subtle change.
- Finally, allow us to offer our congratulations to Pastor Dan and his family (along with our hopes that he doesn't have swine flu!)
Share this post
11/3/14 @ 2:45
Rick Perry, Ron Johnson And Jeff Sessions To Join Anti-Muslim Activists At Florida Beach Resort Confab
11/3/14 @ 1:18
10/21/14 @ 2:10
10/20/14 @ 11:25
Five Conservatives Who Don't Understand Net Neutrality…But Are Definitely Against It!
11/14/14 @ 10:57am
Solomon: Obama Is 'A Homosexual Muslim Married To A Man'
11/10/14 @ 3:50pm
Beck: 'Revolutionaries Will Come And They Will Pull You Out Of Your Car And Shoot You'
11/13/14 @ 2:42pm
Alex Jones Has Net Neutrality Meltdown: This Is What The Nazis Did!
11/13/14 @ 5:00pm
Ben Carson Will Crack Down On Non-Citizens Committing Voter Fraud By Revoking Their Citizenship
11/12/14 @ 10:55am