Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/25/2011 4:38 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Budget Deficit Fixed: The GOP Slashes NPR.
- Salon: What The Right Means When It Calls NPR "Liberal."
- Steve Benen: Why Fischer Matters.
- Mother Jones: Huck, Newt and Haley Palling Around with Anti-Muslim Extremist.
- Think Progress: Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity.
- TPM: 'Creationist Theme Park' Group Prez Accused Of 'Ungodly' Remarks.
- RH Reality Check: South Dakota: What the Hell Are They Thinking?
Share this post
4/18/13 @ 12:58
10/28/11 @ 9:16
10/27/11 @ 4:49
10/27/11 @ 4:38
10/27/11 @ 9:54
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm