Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/25/2011 5:38 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Budget Deficit Fixed: The GOP Slashes NPR.
- Salon: What The Right Means When It Calls NPR "Liberal."
- Steve Benen: Why Fischer Matters.
- Mother Jones: Huck, Newt and Haley Palling Around with Anti-Muslim Extremist.
- Think Progress: Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity.
- TPM: 'Creationist Theme Park' Group Prez Accused Of 'Ungodly' Remarks.
- RH Reality Check: South Dakota: What the Hell Are They Thinking?
Share this post
4/18/13 @ 1:58
10/28/11 @ 10:16
10/27/11 @ 5:49
10/27/11 @ 5:38
10/27/11 @ 10:54
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
Minnesota GOPer: Fossil Record Proves Humans Lived Alongside Dinosaurs
7/15/14 @ 3:00pm
Fox Host Gretchen Carlson Warns Seinfeld's 'Festivus' Promotes Anti-Christian Persecution
7/15/14 @ 11:05am
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm