Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/25/2011 4:38 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Budget Deficit Fixed: The GOP Slashes NPR.
- Salon: What The Right Means When It Calls NPR "Liberal."
- Steve Benen: Why Fischer Matters.
- Mother Jones: Huck, Newt and Haley Palling Around with Anti-Muslim Extremist.
- Think Progress: Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity.
- TPM: 'Creationist Theme Park' Group Prez Accused Of 'Ungodly' Remarks.
- RH Reality Check: South Dakota: What the Hell Are They Thinking?
Share this post
4/18/13 @ 12:58
10/28/11 @ 9:16
10/27/11 @ 4:49
10/27/11 @ 4:38
10/27/11 @ 9:54
GOP Candidates Really Don't Want To Talk About 'Kill The Gays' Conference
11/18/15 @ 2:50pm
Programming Note: We've Been Suspended on YouTube (For Now)
11/12/15 @ 11:55am
Huckabee Claimed Ignorance About 'Kill The Gays' Pastor's Extremist Views
11/12/15 @ 1:36pm
Michael Savage Threatens To Leave America For Russia Because It's 'The Best Country Left On The Planet'
11/16/15 @ 2:25pm
David Vitter: Gays Have 'Shoved' Same-Sex Marriage 'Down The Throats' Of Christians
11/13/15 @ 1:00pm