Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/25/2011 5:38 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Budget Deficit Fixed: The GOP Slashes NPR.
- Salon: What The Right Means When It Calls NPR "Liberal."
- Steve Benen: Why Fischer Matters.
- Mother Jones: Huck, Newt and Haley Palling Around with Anti-Muslim Extremist.
- Think Progress: Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity.
- TPM: 'Creationist Theme Park' Group Prez Accused Of 'Ungodly' Remarks.
- RH Reality Check: South Dakota: What the Hell Are They Thinking?
Share this post
4/18/13 @ 1:58
10/28/11 @ 10:16
10/27/11 @ 5:49
10/27/11 @ 5:38
10/27/11 @ 10:54
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm