Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Friday, 3/25/2011 5:38 pm
- Michael Keegan @ HuffPo: Budget Deficit Fixed: The GOP Slashes NPR.
- Salon: What The Right Means When It Calls NPR "Liberal."
- Steve Benen: Why Fischer Matters.
- Mother Jones: Huck, Newt and Haley Palling Around with Anti-Muslim Extremist.
- Think Progress: Pawlenty: U.S. Should Not Be Governed By Religious Law — Unless It’s Christianity.
- TPM: 'Creationist Theme Park' Group Prez Accused Of 'Ungodly' Remarks.
- RH Reality Check: South Dakota: What the Hell Are They Thinking?
4/18/13 @ 1:58
10/28/11 @ 10:16
10/27/11 @ 5:49
10/27/11 @ 5:38
10/27/11 @ 10:54
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
Michael Savage: 'Trey Gowdy Should Be Impeached For Wasting My Time' On Benghazi
6/29/16 @ 4:35pm
Gordon Klingenschmitt, Colorado's Most Famous Anti-Gay, Demon-Hunting Legislator, Loses His Bid For Higher Office
6/29/16 @ 10:29am
Glenn Beck: 'We're The Civil Rights Leaders Of Today,' Not Those 'Absolute Clowns' Like John Lewis
6/23/16 @ 2:01pm
Five Right-Wing Predictions About Marriage Equality That Still Haven't Come True
6/27/16 @ 5:35pm