Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2011 5:53 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: How Not to Respond to Political Bullies: Lessons from the Smithsonian’s Response to the Manufactured Right-Wing Controversy Over Hide/Seek.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Republicans Tell Iowa Homeschoolers Education Not Government's Role.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer: Freedom of religion only for Christians.
- Towleroad: Two Iowa Republicans Plan to Call Out Anti-Gay Activist Bob Vander Plaats on Campaign to Oust Judges.
- Kristin @ Bold Faith Type: Denying Peter: King Dismisses Broad Coalition of Religious Leaders Who Opposed Hearings.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: Buried Provision In House GOP Bill Would Cut Off Food Stamps To Entire Families If One Member Strikes.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: NAR Apostles' Brand of "Transformation" to be Promoted at Conference at Harvard.
Share this post
10/1/14 @ 4:51
10/1/14 @ 11:00
10/1/14 @ 10:01
9/30/14 @ 5:30
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Sarah Palin Wants To Bring 'Truth' To '1400 Pennsylvania Avenue'
9/26/14 @ 4:50pm