Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2011 4:53 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: How Not to Respond to Political Bullies: Lessons from the Smithsonian’s Response to the Manufactured Right-Wing Controversy Over Hide/Seek.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Republicans Tell Iowa Homeschoolers Education Not Government's Role.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer: Freedom of religion only for Christians.
- Towleroad: Two Iowa Republicans Plan to Call Out Anti-Gay Activist Bob Vander Plaats on Campaign to Oust Judges.
- Kristin @ Bold Faith Type: Denying Peter: King Dismisses Broad Coalition of Religious Leaders Who Opposed Hearings.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: Buried Provision In House GOP Bill Would Cut Off Food Stamps To Entire Families If One Member Strikes.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: NAR Apostles' Brand of "Transformation" to be Promoted at Conference at Harvard.
Share this post
12/18/14 @ 11:48
12/17/14 @ 5:34
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bill Donohue: Non-Religious People Need Therapy Since They Die Prematurely And Are Disproportionately Insane
12/5/14 @ 12:15pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Stan Solomon On Michael Brown: 'I'm Glad He's Dead. He Deserves To Be Dead'
12/5/14 @ 3:10pm