Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2011 5:53 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: How Not to Respond to Political Bullies: Lessons from the Smithsonian’s Response to the Manufactured Right-Wing Controversy Over Hide/Seek.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Republicans Tell Iowa Homeschoolers Education Not Government's Role.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer: Freedom of religion only for Christians.
- Towleroad: Two Iowa Republicans Plan to Call Out Anti-Gay Activist Bob Vander Plaats on Campaign to Oust Judges.
- Kristin @ Bold Faith Type: Denying Peter: King Dismisses Broad Coalition of Religious Leaders Who Opposed Hearings.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: Buried Provision In House GOP Bill Would Cut Off Food Stamps To Entire Families If One Member Strikes.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: NAR Apostles' Brand of "Transformation" to be Promoted at Conference at Harvard.
5/20/14 @ 2:19
5/28/13 @ 2:40
10/28/11 @ 10:16
10/26/11 @ 10:58
10/24/11 @ 5:01
Walid Shoebat: Hillary Clinton's Pneumonia Is Really A Sign Of Demonic Possession
9/13/16 @ 12:45pm
Leading Birther Jerome Corsi Now Refuses To Comment On Birtherism
9/16/16 @ 3:42pm
Trump's New 'Pro-Life' Adviser Wants To Ban Abortion Without 'Abominable' Exceptions
9/16/16 @ 10:41am
Darrell Scott: Trump Is Under 'Concentrated Satanic Attack'
9/21/16 @ 11:40am
David Barton: Christians Have A Biblical Responsibility To Vote For Donald Trump
9/16/16 @ 12:50pm