Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 3/24/2011 5:53 pm
- Right Wing Watch In Focus: How Not to Respond to Political Bullies: Lessons from the Smithsonian’s Response to the Manufactured Right-Wing Controversy Over Hide/Seek.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Republicans Tell Iowa Homeschoolers Education Not Government's Role.
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer: Freedom of religion only for Christians.
- Towleroad: Two Iowa Republicans Plan to Call Out Anti-Gay Activist Bob Vander Plaats on Campaign to Oust Judges.
- Kristin @ Bold Faith Type: Denying Peter: King Dismisses Broad Coalition of Religious Leaders Who Opposed Hearings.
- Zaid Jilani @ Think Progress: Buried Provision In House GOP Bill Would Cut Off Food Stamps To Entire Families If One Member Strikes.
- Rachel Tabachnick @ Talk 2 Action: NAR Apostles' Brand of "Transformation" to be Promoted at Conference at Harvard.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
James Dobson: Gay Marriage Will Lead To Civil War
4/8/15 @ 12:50pm
John Hagee Winds Up Debunking His Own 'Blood Moons' Theory
4/6/15 @ 2:12pm
Bachmann: End Times Are Here, Thanks Obama
4/13/15 @ 1:25pm
Bachmann: God Punishing US With 'Economic Disasters, Natural Disasters' Due To Obama Presidency
4/13/15 @ 12:25pm
Ted Cruz: Gay Community Waging 'Jihad' Against Religious Freedom
4/10/15 @ 10:25am