Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Repeal DOMA Immediately.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich and Hagee, End-Times Buddies.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Steve King Not In Favor Of Restoring Tsunami Funding, Warns Against ‘Over-Reacting.’
- Alex Blaze @ Bilerico: Christian Exceptionalism.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pastor who gave controversial Senate prayer bought anti-Muslim ads.
- Timothy Beauchamp @ Americablog: In El Paso, Anti-gay candidate says tsunami and earthquake were curse from God.
Share this post
10/17/14 @ 5:16
Eugene Delgaudio Warns Gay Men Will Soon Be 'Skipping Down To Adoption Centers To Pick Out A Little Boy For Themselves'
10/17/14 @ 3:58
FRC's Ken Blackwell: Houston Pastor Subpoenas Stem From 'Domestic Version Of The Terrorists Outside Our Country'
10/17/14 @ 2:35
LaBarbera: America Must Embrace 'Christian Oriented Law That Does Not Try To Grant Civil Rights Status To A Sin'
10/17/14 @ 12:08
Phyllis Schlafly: Obama Intentionally Bringing In Ebola To Make America More Like Africa
10/9/14 @ 11:12am
WorldNetDaily Pundit: Obama Using Ebola To Put Us In FEMA Coffins, Impose Martial Law
10/8/14 @ 1:15pm
An 'Utterly Exasperated' Mike Huckabee Threatens To Leave The GOP Over Gay Marriage
10/7/14 @ 3:34pm
The Bible Code Definitively Proves Obama Is The Antichrist!
10/7/14 @ 12:55pm
The Religious Right Reacts To SCOTUS Gay Marriage Decision: 'Unconscionable, Unconstitutional, And Un-American'
10/6/14 @ 3:38pm