Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Repeal DOMA Immediately.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich and Hagee, End-Times Buddies.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Steve King Not In Favor Of Restoring Tsunami Funding, Warns Against ‘Over-Reacting.’
- Alex Blaze @ Bilerico: Christian Exceptionalism.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pastor who gave controversial Senate prayer bought anti-Muslim ads.
- Timothy Beauchamp @ Americablog: In El Paso, Anti-gay candidate says tsunami and earthquake were curse from God.
2/27/14 @ 2:30
2/26/14 @ 11:10
2/12/14 @ 6:11
Pat Buchanan: If Trump Loses, There Could Be A Revolution
8/12/16 @ 3:45pm
David Barton: Christians Who Refuse To Vote For Donald Trump Will Have To Answer To God
8/10/16 @ 10:21am
Pat Robertson: Satan Inspires Liberals To Lie About Donald Trump (And Me)
8/10/16 @ 1:50pm
Trump: Church Attendance Will Rise When I'm President
8/11/16 @ 4:55pm
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm