Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Repeal DOMA Immediately.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich and Hagee, End-Times Buddies.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Steve King Not In Favor Of Restoring Tsunami Funding, Warns Against ‘Over-Reacting.’
- Alex Blaze @ Bilerico: Christian Exceptionalism.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pastor who gave controversial Senate prayer bought anti-Muslim ads.
- Timothy Beauchamp @ Americablog: In El Paso, Anti-gay candidate says tsunami and earthquake were curse from God.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 10:30
Kevin Swanson Speculates That Kacey Musgraves Would Have Been Killed For 'Promoting Homosexuality' In The 1960s
4/22/14 @ 2:20
4/18/14 @ 11:15
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am