Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2011 5:47 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Repeal DOMA Immediately.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich and Hagee, End-Times Buddies.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Steve King Not In Favor Of Restoring Tsunami Funding, Warns Against ‘Over-Reacting.’
- Alex Blaze @ Bilerico: Christian Exceptionalism.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pastor who gave controversial Senate prayer bought anti-Muslim ads.
- Timothy Beauchamp @ Americablog: In El Paso, Anti-gay candidate says tsunami and earthquake were curse from God.
Share this post
Steve King Stands By Remark On Gays And Heaven, Even Though It Was 'Fabricated' By People Who Are Going To Hell
10/24/14 @ 5:14
10/24/14 @ 3:33
10/23/14 @ 5:37
Klayman: Obama Must Be 'Taken Alive' For Bringing Ebola To America To Afflict White People
10/14/14 @ 10:40am
WND Columnist: Obama Might Bring Ebola To America To Cancel 2016 Election
10/14/14 @ 11:15am
John Hagee Says Ebola Is God's Judgment On America Because Obama Is Trying To Divide Israel
10/15/14 @ 11:47am
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
GOP Congressman: Obama Wants Ebola To Spread So He Can 'Take Control' Of Everything
10/14/14 @ 12:40pm