Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 3/16/2011 4:47 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Urges Congress to Repeal DOMA Immediately.
- Sarah Posner @ Religion Dispatches: Gingrich and Hagee, End-Times Buddies.
- George Zornick @ Think Progress: Rep. Steve King Not In Favor Of Restoring Tsunami Funding, Warns Against ‘Over-Reacting.’
- Alex Blaze @ Bilerico: Christian Exceptionalism.
- Andy Birkey @ Minnesota Independent: Pastor who gave controversial Senate prayer bought anti-Muslim ads.
- Timothy Beauchamp @ Americablog: In El Paso, Anti-gay candidate says tsunami and earthquake were curse from God.
Share this post
12/22/14 @ 11:30
Jindal Rally Organizers Remove Controversial Prayer Guide, Still Think Gays Are Responsible For Natural Disasters
12/18/14 @ 4:58
12/17/14 @ 11:39
Texas Pastor: 'Dirty Faggots' Want To Snatch And Rape Your Kids
12/10/14 @ 1:36pm
Bobby Jindal's Prayer Rally Materials Blame Gays & Legal Abortion For Hurricane Katrina
12/11/14 @ 12:27pm
Overheard At Anti-Obama Rally: 'Hang Him! We've Got Rope'
12/11/14 @ 1:30pm
Ann Coulter: Women Who Say They've Been Raped Are Typically Just 'Girls Trying To Get Attention'
12/16/14 @ 3:55pm
Anti-Immigrant Protests A Bust, Again
12/11/14 @ 1:10pm