Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Monday, 3/7/2011 6:58 pm
- PFAW: The GOP Takes Its War on Women to the States.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Scott Lively Warns of “Outbreak of Homosexuality” In Moldova, Part of a “Secret Plan By the Homosexual Powers of the EU.”
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Peter King's Own Witness Undermines his Claims.
- Alan Colmes: Michele Bachmann Says She Opposes Government Shutdown; But She Voted For It.
- Good As You: The Times' latest DOMA story: A Fisch-y disservice to the debate.
- Steve Benen: The DOMA Move Has Plenty of Precedent.
- Joe Sudbay @ Americablog: Mormon bigots already gearing up to repeal Maryland's marriage law.
David Barton Claims Pedophilia And Bestiality Are Now Recognized 'Gender Identities' Protected By The Military
8/18/15 @ 2:12
6/12/15 @ 5:35
2/23/15 @ 5:00
John Hagee: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Donald Trump
5/18/16 @ 12:15pm
Trey Gowdy Concedes: The Military Could Not Have Gotten To Benghazi In Time To Save Lives
5/17/16 @ 3:12pm
Alex Jones: 'Michelle Obama Is A Man' Who Murdered Joan Rivers To Cover It Up
5/17/16 @ 9:51am
'Michelle Obama Is A Transvestite! Why Can't People Get The Facts?'
5/16/16 @ 3:45pm
Franklin Graham: Gays And Lesbians Leading A Wicked, Evil Agenda Taking America Down
5/13/16 @ 12:25pm