Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/4/2011 6:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Buy a TV Ad, Get a Tax Cut! The New Economy of Political Spending.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Palin tries to walk back First Amendment tweet.
- Good As You: Homosexuality = incest = mainstream media credence?!
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer sees silver lining in Phelps ruling.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Gaffney, Jones Fight For Soul Of Anti-Sharia Movement At Rally By White House.
- Jeff Spross @ Think Progress: Meet Peter King — Islamophobe.
- James Downie @ TNR: The Decline of Glenn Beck.
Share this post
5/22/15 @ 5:05
5/20/15 @ 3:33
'This Is A Show By The President': Beck Plows Ahead With His Government Takeover Of Local Police Conspiracy Theory
5/20/15 @ 12:41
Beck: If Hillary Clinton Becomes President, 'That Means The People Are Dead' And America Will Be Destroyed
5/19/15 @ 3:40
5/18/15 @ 3:42
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm