Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/4/2011 6:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Buy a TV Ad, Get a Tax Cut! The New Economy of Political Spending.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Palin tries to walk back First Amendment tweet.
- Good As You: Homosexuality = incest = mainstream media credence?!
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer sees silver lining in Phelps ruling.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Gaffney, Jones Fight For Soul Of Anti-Sharia Movement At Rally By White House.
- Jeff Spross @ Think Progress: Meet Peter King — Islamophobe.
- James Downie @ TNR: The Decline of Glenn Beck.
6/23/16 @ 2:01
6/21/16 @ 10:55
By Refusing To Vote For Trump, Glenn Beck Is Standing Against 'The Entire World,' Just Like Gandhi And Nelson Mandela
6/20/16 @ 3:44
6/17/16 @ 4:05
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Kevin Swanson: God Let Orlando Massacre Happen Because The Sins Of Homosexuality And Islam Lead To Murder
6/17/16 @ 1:55pm
Ann Coulter: Donald Trump Is 'Our Only Hope'
6/16/16 @ 4:00pm
Donald Trump Taps Michele Bachmann, James Dobson & Other Far-Right Leaders For Advisory Board
6/21/16 @ 3:20pm
We Now Have 6 Years Of Donald Trump’s Tax History. In 3 Of Them He Paid No Income Taxes
6/17/16 @ 2:55pm