Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/4/2011 6:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Buy a TV Ad, Get a Tax Cut! The New Economy of Political Spending.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Palin tries to walk back First Amendment tweet.
- Good As You: Homosexuality = incest = mainstream media credence?!
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer sees silver lining in Phelps ruling.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Gaffney, Jones Fight For Soul Of Anti-Sharia Movement At Rally By White House.
- Jeff Spross @ Think Progress: Meet Peter King — Islamophobe.
- James Downie @ TNR: The Decline of Glenn Beck.
Share this post
9/30/14 @ 5:30
9/30/14 @ 11:15
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Is Helping 'His ISIS Buddies,' Introducing 'National Socialism' And Persecuting Conservatives
9/26/14 @ 2:00
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Robertson: Violence In Bible Different From Quran Because God Commanded It
9/22/14 @ 12:40pm
Rick Joyner Had A Prophetic Dream Of Chaos And Revolution
9/19/14 @ 2:48pm
The GOP's Hate Summit: A Who's Who Of The 2014 Values Voter Summit
9/22/14 @ 11:37am
Pat Robertson: 'One Little Jewish Radical' Has 'Terrorized' Our Cowardly Military
9/18/14 @ 12:55pm