Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/4/2011 6:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Buy a TV Ad, Get a Tax Cut! The New Economy of Political Spending.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Palin tries to walk back First Amendment tweet.
- Good As You: Homosexuality = incest = mainstream media credence?!
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer sees silver lining in Phelps ruling.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Gaffney, Jones Fight For Soul Of Anti-Sharia Movement At Rally By White House.
- Jeff Spross @ Think Progress: Meet Peter King — Islamophobe.
- James Downie @ TNR: The Decline of Glenn Beck.
Share this post
9/28/12 @ 5:35
9/25/12 @ 5:31
4/27/12 @ 2:35
4/11/12 @ 4:10
Phil Robertson Hypothesizes About Atheist Family Getting Raped And Killed
3/24/15 @ 12:40pm
Rick Santorum: 'Yes We Can' Put The Bible Back In Public Schools
3/16/15 @ 11:06am
Phil Robertson: Liberals Worse Than Nazis, Led By Satan
3/24/15 @ 1:10pm
Sen. James Lankford And Rep. Randy Forbes Want To Protect 'Corporate Conscience' So Christians Are Free To Discriminate
3/18/15 @ 10:22am
Rick Wiles Warns Christians They Have A Year To 'Get Out' Before Obama Destroys America
3/16/15 @ 4:12pm