Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 3/4/2011 5:42 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Buy a TV Ad, Get a Tax Cut! The New Economy of Political Spending.
- Justin Elliott @ Salon: Palin tries to walk back First Amendment tweet.
- Good As You: Homosexuality = incest = mainstream media credence?!
- Warren Throckmorton: Bryan Fischer sees silver lining in Phelps ruling.
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Gaffney, Jones Fight For Soul Of Anti-Sharia Movement At Rally By White House.
- Jeff Spross @ Think Progress: Meet Peter King — Islamophobe.
- James Downie @ TNR: The Decline of Glenn Beck.
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm