Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/24/2011 7:03 pm
- PFAW - Right Wing Watch In Focus: Citizenship in the Balance: How Anti-Immigrant Activists Twist the Facts, Ignore History, and Flout the Constitution.
- Steve Benen: How The Media Covers Health Care Rulings, Cont'd.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Ban on Mentioning LGBT People in Schools.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Fact-check: Religious Right Overstates Opposition to Expanding Marriage.
- HRC Back Story: Hawaii Governor Signs Civil Unions into Law.
- Andrea Nill @ Think Progress: TX Rep Introduces Bill To Allow Police To Leave Undocumented Immigrants At Lawmakers’ Doorsteps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Native American columnist blasts Bryan Fischer’s “ugly article.”
- County Fair: Jewish Funds For Justice: Glenn Beck's Apology Is "Not Enough."
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: ADL: Beck Comparing Reform Judaism To 'Radicalized Islam' Is 'Bigoted Ignorance.'
Share this post
Ann Coulter: If Immigration Reform Passes, 'Organize The Death Squads For The People Who Wrecked America'
3/8/14 @ 4:05
3/8/14 @ 1:05
3/7/14 @ 11:13
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm