Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/24/2011 7:03 pm
- PFAW - Right Wing Watch In Focus: Citizenship in the Balance: How Anti-Immigrant Activists Twist the Facts, Ignore History, and Flout the Constitution.
- Steve Benen: How The Media Covers Health Care Rulings, Cont'd.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Ban on Mentioning LGBT People in Schools.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Fact-check: Religious Right Overstates Opposition to Expanding Marriage.
- HRC Back Story: Hawaii Governor Signs Civil Unions into Law.
- Andrea Nill @ Think Progress: TX Rep Introduces Bill To Allow Police To Leave Undocumented Immigrants At Lawmakers’ Doorsteps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Native American columnist blasts Bryan Fischer’s “ugly article.”
- County Fair: Jewish Funds For Justice: Glenn Beck's Apology Is "Not Enough."
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: ADL: Beck Comparing Reform Judaism To 'Radicalized Islam' Is 'Bigoted Ignorance.'
Share this post
Religious Right Groups Warn Gay Boy Scout Leaders Will Sexually Molest And Recruit Boys Into Homosexuality
5/22/15 @ 3:34
5/21/15 @ 3:32
5/20/15 @ 4:33
5/13/15 @ 3:38
5/13/15 @ 10:33
Anti-Gay Pundit: Homosexuality 'A Factor' In Amtrak Crash
5/14/15 @ 12:35pm
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Anti-Gay Missouri GOP House Speaker Caught Sexting With Intern
5/13/15 @ 4:00pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Poll: One-Third Of Republicans Think Obama Wants To Invade Texas
5/13/15 @ 12:35pm