Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/24/2011 6:03 pm
- PFAW - Right Wing Watch In Focus: Citizenship in the Balance: How Anti-Immigrant Activists Twist the Facts, Ignore History, and Flout the Constitution.
- Steve Benen: How The Media Covers Health Care Rulings, Cont'd.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Ban on Mentioning LGBT People in Schools.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Fact-check: Religious Right Overstates Opposition to Expanding Marriage.
- HRC Back Story: Hawaii Governor Signs Civil Unions into Law.
- Andrea Nill @ Think Progress: TX Rep Introduces Bill To Allow Police To Leave Undocumented Immigrants At Lawmakers’ Doorsteps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Native American columnist blasts Bryan Fischer’s “ugly article.”
- County Fair: Jewish Funds For Justice: Glenn Beck's Apology Is "Not Enough."
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: ADL: Beck Comparing Reform Judaism To 'Radicalized Islam' Is 'Bigoted Ignorance.'
Pat Robertson: Yoga Tricks People Into Speaking 'In Hindu'
2/24/15 @ 12:00pm
Beware Lesbian Abortion Cookies! The Worst Conservative Attacks On the Girl Scouts
3/2/15 @ 1:00pm
Victoria Jackson: Obama's Gay Marriage Support Proves He's 'An Islamic Jihadist'
2/20/15 @ 4:35pm
Scott Lively Warns That SCOTUS Could Unleash The Antichrist By September 2015
2/23/15 @ 10:16am
Far-Right Pundit: Hang Officials Who Skip Netanyahu's Speech To Congress
3/2/15 @ 12:00pm