Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/24/2011 6:03 pm
- PFAW - Right Wing Watch In Focus: Citizenship in the Balance: How Anti-Immigrant Activists Twist the Facts, Ignore History, and Flout the Constitution.
- Steve Benen: How The Media Covers Health Care Rulings, Cont'd.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Ban on Mentioning LGBT People in Schools.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Fact-check: Religious Right Overstates Opposition to Expanding Marriage.
- HRC Back Story: Hawaii Governor Signs Civil Unions into Law.
- Andrea Nill @ Think Progress: TX Rep Introduces Bill To Allow Police To Leave Undocumented Immigrants At Lawmakers’ Doorsteps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Native American columnist blasts Bryan Fischer’s “ugly article.”
- County Fair: Jewish Funds For Justice: Glenn Beck's Apology Is "Not Enough."
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: ADL: Beck Comparing Reform Judaism To 'Radicalized Islam' Is 'Bigoted Ignorance.'
Share this post
12/10/13 @ 4:03
12/9/13 @ 5:30
Remembering The Religious Right's Attacks On Nelson Mandela
12/5/13 @ 5:45pm
Robertson: Muslim Neighbor Invited Demonic Presence Into Your Home
11/27/13 @ 2:45pm
Is Mark Driscoll A Serial Plagiarist?
11/27/13 @ 11:55am
Disgraced Former Liberty Dean Ergun Caner Gets New Job, Seeks To Silence Critics
12/4/13 @ 10:20am
Peter LaBarbera Wants To Stop The Gays From Ruining Thanksgiving!
11/27/13 @ 2:00pm