Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 2/24/2011 7:03 pm
- PFAW - Right Wing Watch In Focus: Citizenship in the Balance: How Anti-Immigrant Activists Twist the Facts, Ignore History, and Flout the Constitution.
- Steve Benen: How The Media Covers Health Care Rulings, Cont'd.
- Jim Burroway @ Box Turtle Bulletin: Tennessee Lawmakers Propose Ban on Mentioning LGBT People in Schools.
- Nick @ Bold Faith Type: Fact-check: Religious Right Overstates Opposition to Expanding Marriage.
- HRC Back Story: Hawaii Governor Signs Civil Unions into Law.
- Andrea Nill @ Think Progress: TX Rep Introduces Bill To Allow Police To Leave Undocumented Immigrants At Lawmakers’ Doorsteps.
- Warren Throckmorton: Native American columnist blasts Bryan Fischer’s “ugly article.”
- County Fair: Jewish Funds For Justice: Glenn Beck's Apology Is "Not Enough."
- Jillian Rayfield @ TPM: ADL: Beck Comparing Reform Judaism To 'Radicalized Islam' Is 'Bigoted Ignorance.'
Share this post
8/27/14 @ 5:30
8/27/14 @ 3:15
8/27/14 @ 2:00
8/26/14 @ 5:30
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm