Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/23/2011 6:49 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President Obama’s Stand Against Unconstitutional Defense of Marriage Act.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Indiana Dep. AG Loses Job After Advocating 'Live Ammunition' For WI Protesters.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Kern Spurned: Oklahoma Legislator’s Backdoor Creationism Bill Bounced.
- Joe.My.God: Mike Huckabee Slams Obama: Gays Are Breaking Up "Traditional" Families.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Thrice-Married Gingrich Confronted On Opposition To Marriage Equality.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Glenn Beck Rants About 'Commie' Logo That His Own Group Used.
- Andy Kopsa @ Florida Independent: Federally funded Jacksonville abstinence program has ties to ‘Kill the Gays’ Ugandan pastor.
Share this post
10/28/14 @ 4:45
10/28/14 @ 4:37
Michael Savage: Veterans With PTSD Are Destroying America
10/21/14 @ 11:25am
Author Wants Southern States To Secede Over Gay Rights, Name New Country 'Reagan'
10/22/14 @ 12:05pm
Louie Gohmert: Gays Shouldn't Serve In The Military Because Massages Will Make Them Vulnerable To Terrorism
10/22/14 @ 3:41pm
Pat Robertson: We Have The Power To Raise The Dead, 'We Just Aren't Using It'
10/23/14 @ 11:30am
Pat Robertson: You Can Get AIDS From A Towel
10/16/14 @ 11:50am