Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/23/2011 6:49 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President Obama’s Stand Against Unconstitutional Defense of Marriage Act.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Indiana Dep. AG Loses Job After Advocating 'Live Ammunition' For WI Protesters.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Kern Spurned: Oklahoma Legislator’s Backdoor Creationism Bill Bounced.
- Joe.My.God: Mike Huckabee Slams Obama: Gays Are Breaking Up "Traditional" Families.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Thrice-Married Gingrich Confronted On Opposition To Marriage Equality.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Glenn Beck Rants About 'Commie' Logo That His Own Group Used.
- Andy Kopsa @ Florida Independent: Federally funded Jacksonville abstinence program has ties to ‘Kill the Gays’ Ugandan pastor.
Share this post
3/7/14 @ 4:15
3/6/14 @ 6:08
3/5/14 @ 5:55
3/4/14 @ 4:02
Arizona Tea Party Group Defends SB 1062: 'The First Amendment Protects Only The Practice Of The Christian Faith'
2/26/14 @ 1:55pm
Bachmann: American Jews 'Sold Out Israel' To Help Obama; Bible Predicts US Will Turn Against Israel In End Times
3/4/14 @ 4:40pm
5 Tea Party Myths Debunked As Movement Marks 5 Years Of Dysfunction
2/27/14 @ 3:00pm
Tea Party Nation: Brewer's Veto Imposed 'Slavery,' Mandatory Penis Cakes For 'Homosexual Weddings'
2/27/14 @ 11:15am
Derbyshire: 'Future Of The Conservative Movement Is As A Home For White Ethnocentrism'
2/28/14 @ 4:16pm