Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/23/2011 6:49 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President Obama’s Stand Against Unconstitutional Defense of Marriage Act.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Indiana Dep. AG Loses Job After Advocating 'Live Ammunition' For WI Protesters.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Kern Spurned: Oklahoma Legislator’s Backdoor Creationism Bill Bounced.
- Joe.My.God: Mike Huckabee Slams Obama: Gays Are Breaking Up "Traditional" Families.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Thrice-Married Gingrich Confronted On Opposition To Marriage Equality.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Glenn Beck Rants About 'Commie' Logo That His Own Group Used.
- Andy Kopsa @ Florida Independent: Federally funded Jacksonville abstinence program has ties to ‘Kill the Gays’ Ugandan pastor.
Share this post
4/23/14 @ 5:30
4/23/14 @ 12:35
4/23/14 @ 12:21
4/22/14 @ 11:11
4/21/14 @ 5:30
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Religious Right Leader Sued For Sexual Battery, Treating Young Follower Like A 'Personal Sex Object'
4/15/14 @ 12:15pm
Tea Party Nation Now Promoting Operation American Spring
4/18/14 @ 1:10pm
Fischer: The Poor 'Ought To Be Kissing The Ground' Upon Which The Rich Walk
4/16/14 @ 10:23am
Schlafly: Increase The Pay Gap So Women Will Have Better Opportunities To Find A Husband
4/15/14 @ 10:24am