Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Wednesday, 2/23/2011 6:49 pm
- PFAW: PFAW Commends President Obama’s Stand Against Unconstitutional Defense of Marriage Act.
- Eric Lach @ TPM: Indiana Dep. AG Loses Job After Advocating 'Live Ammunition' For WI Protesters.
- Rob Boston @ AU: Kern Spurned: Oklahoma Legislator’s Backdoor Creationism Bill Bounced.
- Joe.My.God: Mike Huckabee Slams Obama: Gays Are Breaking Up "Traditional" Families.
- Igor Volsky @ Wonk Room: Thrice-Married Gingrich Confronted On Opposition To Marriage Equality.
- Charles Johnson @ LGF: Glenn Beck Rants About 'Commie' Logo That His Own Group Used.
- Andy Kopsa @ Florida Independent: Federally funded Jacksonville abstinence program has ties to ‘Kill the Gays’ Ugandan pastor.
Share this post
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58
9/16/14 @ 5:34
9/16/14 @ 4:34
9/16/14 @ 2:15
Kevin Sorbo's Message To Jews: 'News Bulletin: You Did Kill Jesus'
9/5/14 @ 3:21pm
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Paranoia-Rama: Obama Will 'Mow Down' White People While 'Big Sodomy' Takes Over America
9/5/14 @ 4:20pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm