Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:33 pm
- Ken Braun @ Michigan Live: Dave Agema should resign after Facebook post citing a Holocaust denier.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Ben Carson Back To Apologizing For "Offensive" Anti-Gay Remarks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's lingering '47 percent' problem.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mike McManus says 'perverted' gays were largely molested, want to destroy marriage.
- Towleroad: Senator Mary Landrieu Personally Believes in Marriage Equality But Won't Back It Because of Louisiana's Anti-Gay Laws.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Covenant: A Mormon Mission Tool?
8/26/16 @ 4:45
8/25/16 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Choosing Between Trump And Clinton Like Picking A Paper Cut Or 'Having Both Legs Chopped Off'
8/25/16 @ 11:23
8/24/16 @ 5:35
8/23/16 @ 5:33
8/22/16 @ 5:33
Janet Porter: God Will Hold You Accountable For Not Voting For Trump
8/22/16 @ 10:58am
Rudy Giuliani: No Terrorist Attacks Occurred During The Bush Administration
8/15/16 @ 3:05pm
Lance Wallnau: Trump's Wall 'Isn't About Mexico,' It's About Biblical Prophecy
8/19/16 @ 3:57pm
Trump Supporter Tells Glenn Beck That If Trump Doesn't Build A Wall, 'We're Going To Come After Him Personally'
8/24/16 @ 2:09pm
Family Security Matters: 'Muslim DNA' Makes Olympic Fencer Prone To 'Attacking Others With Knives'
8/18/16 @ 12:46pm