Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:33 pm
- Ken Braun @ Michigan Live: Dave Agema should resign after Facebook post citing a Holocaust denier.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Ben Carson Back To Apologizing For "Offensive" Anti-Gay Remarks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's lingering '47 percent' problem.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mike McManus says 'perverted' gays were largely molested, want to destroy marriage.
- Towleroad: Senator Mary Landrieu Personally Believes in Marriage Equality But Won't Back It Because of Louisiana's Anti-Gay Laws.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Covenant: A Mormon Mission Tool?
Pat Robertson: Gays & Islamists Are Allies So 'Let Them Kill Themselves'
6/14/16 @ 11:40am
Tom DeLay: Obama Is A Communist 'Muslim Sympathizer' Who 'Hates America'
6/15/16 @ 3:30pm
Ted Cruz, Who Attended Event Calling For Gays To Be Put To Death, Delivers Characteristically Smug Response To Orlando Attack
6/13/16 @ 2:00pm
Anti-LGBT Pastor Steven Anderson Applauds Orlando Massacre: 'There's Fifty Less Pedophiles In The World'
6/13/16 @ 11:45am
Walid Shoebat: 'The Only Ones Moaning Over Fifty Gays Slaughtered Are Liberals, Idiots And Gay Lovers'
6/13/16 @ 10:15am