Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:33 pm
- Ken Braun @ Michigan Live: Dave Agema should resign after Facebook post citing a Holocaust denier.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Ben Carson Back To Apologizing For "Offensive" Anti-Gay Remarks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's lingering '47 percent' problem.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mike McManus says 'perverted' gays were largely molested, want to destroy marriage.
- Towleroad: Senator Mary Landrieu Personally Believes in Marriage Equality But Won't Back It Because of Louisiana's Anti-Gay Laws.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Covenant: A Mormon Mission Tool?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am