Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:33 pm
- Ken Braun @ Michigan Live: Dave Agema should resign after Facebook post citing a Holocaust denier.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Ben Carson Back To Apologizing For "Offensive" Anti-Gay Remarks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's lingering '47 percent' problem.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mike McManus says 'perverted' gays were largely molested, want to destroy marriage.
- Towleroad: Senator Mary Landrieu Personally Believes in Marriage Equality But Won't Back It Because of Louisiana's Anti-Gay Laws.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Covenant: A Mormon Mission Tool?
Share this post
9/23/14 @ 5:36
9/23/14 @ 1:20
9/22/14 @ 5:32
9/19/14 @ 5:33
9/18/14 @ 5:33
9/17/14 @ 5:34
Ben Carson: Evolution Is An Absurd Myth, 'Give Me A Break'
9/10/14 @ 11:45am
Glenn Beck Literally Stands Up And Applauds Parents Who Are Refusing To Have Their Children Vaccinated
9/18/14 @ 11:58am
Two Million Bikers Fall 99.9% Short
9/12/14 @ 2:18pm
Rick Joyner Says Some Christians Can Cure Ebola Simply Through Their Presence
9/12/14 @ 12:18pm
Tony Perkins: US Constitution Doesn't Protect Muslims
9/12/14 @ 12:30pm