Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 4/5/2013 5:33 pm
- Ken Braun @ Michigan Live: Dave Agema should resign after Facebook post citing a Holocaust denier.
- Simon Maloy @ Media Matters: Ben Carson Back To Apologizing For "Offensive" Anti-Gay Remarks.
- Steve Benen @ The Maddow Blog: The right's lingering '47 percent' problem.
- Jeremy Hooper: Mike McManus says 'perverted' gays were largely molested, want to destroy marriage.
- Towleroad: Senator Mary Landrieu Personally Believes in Marriage Equality But Won't Back It Because of Louisiana's Anti-Gay Laws.
- Warren Throckmorton: The Covenant: A Mormon Mission Tool?
Share this post
Michele Bachmann: Gays Want To Let Adults 'Freely Prey On Little Children Sexually'
7/25/14 @ 11:30am
Benham Group Disrupts 'Synagogue Of Satan' Unitarian Universalist Worship Services, Receives Proclamation From Mayor
7/22/14 @ 12:35pm
WorldNetDaily Pundit Thinks Americans Must Dislike America Because They Didn't Elect Sarah Palin
7/16/14 @ 1:15pm
Top Anti-Immigrant 'Expert' Says 'Being Hung, Drawn And Quartered' Is 'Too Good' For Obama
7/21/14 @ 4:35pm
Gays Are Possessed By 'Putrid Smelling' Demons That Even Pigs Won't Tolerate
7/22/14 @ 11:36am