Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/5/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Note to Senator Hatch: Anti-Mormon Attacks Aren't Coming From the Left.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: Invisible Children Promoted By Jason Russell As God’s “Trojan Horse.”
- Towleroad: Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Steve King On Sexual Orientation In Workplace: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Election 2012: Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Anti-Mormons for Mitt?
Share this post
Flashback: Duggars Call LGBT People A Threat To Child Safety; Duggar Resigns From FRC
5/21/15 @ 6:20pm
Chuck Norris: 'Obama Has Literally Helped Build The Environment For The Apocalypse'
5/18/15 @ 11:05am
Mike Huckabee: Duggar Family The Victim Of An 'Insensitive Bloodthirst'
5/22/15 @ 12:00pm
Marco Rubio: Gay Rights 'A Real And Present Danger' To Freedom
5/26/15 @ 11:50am
Scott Walker: Ultrasounds Should Be Mandatory Since They're 'A Cool Thing'
5/26/15 @ 1:16pm