Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/5/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Note to Senator Hatch: Anti-Mormon Attacks Aren't Coming From the Left.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: Invisible Children Promoted By Jason Russell As God’s “Trojan Horse.”
- Towleroad: Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Steve King On Sexual Orientation In Workplace: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Election 2012: Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Anti-Mormons for Mitt?
Share this post
Bob Marshall Reiterates Claim That Disabled Children Represent God's 'Vengeance' For Abortion
4/11/14 @ 10:20am
Jim DeMint Asserts The Federal Government Played No Role In Freeing The Slaves
4/9/14 @ 11:45am
Rick Wiles Warns Adolf Hitler's 'Race Of Super Gay Male Soldiers' Is Taking Over America
4/7/14 @ 4:15pm
Tea Party Activist: 'Gay Supremacy Is Becoming A Monster That Carries Greater Evils Than White Supremacy Ever Did'
4/9/14 @ 3:25pm
Pat Robertson Prays For Obama's Removal, Asks God To 'Deliver Us From This President'
4/8/14 @ 11:50am