Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/5/2012 4:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Note to Senator Hatch: Anti-Mormon Attacks Aren't Coming From the Left.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: Invisible Children Promoted By Jason Russell As God’s “Trojan Horse.”
- Towleroad: Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Steve King On Sexual Orientation In Workplace: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Election 2012: Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Anti-Mormons for Mitt?
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm