Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/5/2012 5:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Note to Senator Hatch: Anti-Mormon Attacks Aren't Coming From the Left.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: Invisible Children Promoted By Jason Russell As God’s “Trojan Horse.”
- Towleroad: Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Steve King On Sexual Orientation In Workplace: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Election 2012: Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Anti-Mormons for Mitt?
Share this post
Pat Robertson, Who Said 'The Lord Told Me' that 'Romney Will Win,' Urges Viewers to Beware False Prophets
5/9/13 @ 1:00pm
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Bachmann: 9/11 and Benghazi Were God's Judgment
5/10/13 @ 12:16pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
- E.W. Jackson accused Obama of condoning terrorist attacks against Israel and anti-Semitic remarks t.co/V2icjTUy0149 minutes ago
- Glenn Beck says CNN's interview with atheist OK tornado survivor was set up to promote atheism: t.co/oUqXJcPUEK57 minutes ago
- EW Jackson claims liberals didn't have same "visceral reaction" to 9/11 bc they blamed America t.co/FP6upFil3k1 hour ago