Right Wing Round-Up - 4/5/12
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/5/2012 4:46 pm
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: Note to Senator Hatch: Anti-Mormon Attacks Aren't Coming From the Left.
- Wayne Besen @ Truth Wins Out: Invisible Children Promoted By Jason Russell As God’s “Trojan Horse.”
- Towleroad: Electronic Arts Will Not Give In to Anti-Gay Protests.
- David Taintor @ TPM: Steve King On Sexual Orientation In Workplace: Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell.
- Alex Seitz-Wald @ Think Progress Election 2012: Romney, Who Has Two Harvard Degrees, Says Obama Spent ‘Too Much Time At Harvard.’
- Tim Murphy @ Mother Jones: Anti-Mormons for Mitt?
Share this post
Texas Approves Textbooks With Moses As Honorary Founding Father
11/21/14 @ 3:35pm
Kobach Wonders If Hispanic Majority Would Conduct 'Ethnic Cleansing' In U.S.
11/20/14 @ 12:53pm
Conservative Pundit: Gays Sleep With Up To 20,000 Partners In Their 'Short, Miserable Lives'
11/24/14 @ 11:50am
Rick Santorum Wishes Obama Would Be A Racial Uniter Like Segregationists Jerry Falwell and Jesse Helms
11/17/14 @ 11:44am
Josh Duggar To Lead Rally Against Marriage Equality in Arkansas
11/18/14 @ 12:35pm