Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/8/2011 6:47 pm
- Lynda Waddington @ Iowa Independent: Vander Plaats denies involvement in anti-gay seminars.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Tim Pawlenty Refuses To Say Whether Gays Should Be Allowed To Serve In The Military At All.
- Americablog: Gay CPAC attendee GOProud belittles Pawlenty over DADT stance.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Barton: Founders Intended to Ban Abortion.
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Why Give Lila Rose's Dishonesty Mainstream Media Attention?
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Peter King To Critics: 'Political Correctness' Won't Stop Muslim Radicalization Hearings.
- County Fair: O'Reilly's Obama Interview Just 53 Million Viewers Short Of TV Record.
Share this post
5/24/13 @ 2:26
5/24/13 @ 12:05
5/23/13 @ 3:15
5/23/13 @ 12:48
5/21/13 @ 4:50
Radio Host Frequented By Gun Activists Calls For Shooting of Bush Family & Obama, Sexual Violence Against Hillary Clinton
5/17/13 @ 2:37pm
Robertson Tells Woman Whose Husband Cheated to Remember 'He's a Man' and be Grateful She Lives in America
5/15/13 @ 12:30pm
Bradlee Dean Has Epic Meltdown over Minnesota's Gay Marriage Law
5/16/13 @ 2:15pm
Matt Barber Tweets Homophobic Cartoon of Gay Man Tricking Boy Scout into Sex
5/14/13 @ 3:10pm
Swanson & Buehner: New Gonorrhea Strain Sent By God to Punish America; Single Women Have No Rights
5/14/13 @ 2:20pm
- Round-Up: The RR freaks out over BSA vote, Sarah Palin is confused, & E.W. Jackson's excuse t.co/5Ib45WSyZy12 hours ago
- Leftovers: Creating a new anti-gay BSA, Chuck Norris loves Tim Tebow, & "The Eye of Moloch" t.co/phsktRVHdp12 hours ago
- Bryan Fischer says BSA now stands for "Boy Sodomizers of America" & organization leaders will face God's judgment: t.co/Jav2nfU5Wa13 hours ago