Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Tuesday, 2/8/2011 6:47 pm
- Lynda Waddington @ Iowa Independent: Vander Plaats denies involvement in anti-gay seminars.
- Scott Keyes @ Think Progress: Tim Pawlenty Refuses To Say Whether Gays Should Be Allowed To Serve In The Military At All.
- Americablog: Gay CPAC attendee GOProud belittles Pawlenty over DADT stance.
- Julie Ingersoll @ Religion Dispatches: Barton: Founders Intended to Ban Abortion.
- Amanda Marcotte @ RH Reality Check: Why Give Lila Rose's Dishonesty Mainstream Media Attention?
- Ryan J. Reilly @ TPM: Peter King To Critics: 'Political Correctness' Won't Stop Muslim Radicalization Hearings.
- County Fair: O'Reilly's Obama Interview Just 53 Million Viewers Short Of TV Record.
Share this post
8/26/14 @ 1:35
8/26/14 @ 12:00
8/25/14 @ 4:26
Why Are 'Sexual Radicals' Accusing Poor Matt Barber, Rick Scarborough And Daniel Lapin of Being Anti-Gay?
8/25/14 @ 3:23
Anti-Gay Pastor: LGBT Non-Discrimination Bill Legalizes Pedophilia, Destroys 'Freedom As We Know It'
8/25/14 @ 12:45
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Steve King: Since Ferguson Rioters Are All Of The Same 'Continental Origin,' Racial Profiling Is Not A Concern
8/14/14 @ 10:48am
Kevin McCarthy's Wife Says She Is Losing Her 'Right To Be A Christian'
8/15/14 @ 2:30pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm