Right Wing Round-Up
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Friday, 2/4/2011 5:34 pm
- Brian @ PFAW Blog: Progressive Coalition Stands Up for Planned Parenthood.
- Michael B. Keegan @ Huffington Post: The Battle Over the Smithsonian and the Right's New Culture Wars.
- Alan Colmes: Sarah Palin And Daughter Bristol Are Trademarking Their Names.
- Ben Dimiero @ County Fair: Attention Fox Nation: There Is More Than One Version Of The Bible.
- Good As You: Video: 'The Second-Hand Effects of [Aligning Candidacy with The Family Leader].
- DLCC: GA State Rep.: There’s No Such Thing as a Rape Victim.
- Adele Stan @ AlterNet: The Right-Wing Dough Supporting the Sicko 'Stings' at Planned Parenthood.
- Media Matters: Right-Wing Media Attack Planned Parenthood For VA Video Showing No Wrongdoing, Why Is Live Action Doctoring Its Planned Parenthood Audio?, and Latest Lila Rose Video Ends Her Credibility Once And For All.
Share this post
1/24/15 @ 6:50
11/7/14 @ 5:20
Religious Right Activist Wants National Guard Deployed To Stop Gay Couples' Marriages
1/12/15 @ 12:10pm
Beck: Our Founding Principles Require That Christianity Receive Preferential Treatment
1/16/15 @ 12:23pm
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Tony Perkins: No Religion In Government, Unless It's My Religion
1/15/15 @ 4:40pm
Ron Paul Is Just Asking The Question: Was The Charlie Hebdo Attack A False Flag Operation?
1/16/15 @ 3:00pm