Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/4/2013 4:33 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Ruth Institute claimed it had Chicago Bears' support; was intercepted; fumbled.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: NY Times Hides Extremism Of Fringe Gun Lobby Group.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Profiting The Prophet?: Tenn. Legislators Fear Voucher Bill Will Subsidize Islamic Schools.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Campaign Won't Say If He's Committed Any Crimes Against Nature.
- Warren Throckmorton: Author endorsed by David Barton claims founding of America was prophesied in Genesis.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Head Of Gun Organization: ‘Time To Hunt Democrats.’
Share this post
Sandy Rios: Obama Used Islamic Subliminal Messages In The State Of The Union
1/21/15 @ 4:45pm
Sarah Palin: Defeat Hillary Clinton By Calling Liberals The Real Racists And Sexists
1/24/15 @ 7:05pm
Bobby Jindal's Extremist Prayer Rally Brings Together Prophets, Bigots And Far-Right Activists
1/22/15 @ 1:00pm
Tony Perkins: Dearborn And Neighborhoods In Minneapolis Are Muslim No-Go Zones
1/20/15 @ 11:35am
Mike Huckabee Falsely Claims Ted Nugent Changed The Lyrics To Sexually Explicit Song They Performed Together
1/21/15 @ 12:30pm