Right Wing Round-Up - 4/4/13
Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/4/2013 5:33 pm
- Jeremy Hooper: NOM's Ruth Institute claimed it had Chicago Bears' support; was intercepted; fumbled.
- Matt Gertz @ Media Matters: NY Times Hides Extremism Of Fringe Gun Lobby Group.
- Rob Boston @ Wall of Separation: Profiting The Prophet?: Tenn. Legislators Fear Voucher Bill Will Subsidize Islamic Schools.
- Adam Serwer @ Mother Jones: Cuccinelli Campaign Won't Say If He's Committed Any Crimes Against Nature.
- Warren Throckmorton: Author endorsed by David Barton claims founding of America was prophesied in Genesis.
- Aviva Shen @ Think Progress: Head Of Gun Organization: ‘Time To Hunt Democrats.’
Share this post
Fischer: Michael Brown Attacked Police Officer Because He Was 'Hyped Up On Marijuana'
8/18/14 @ 4:10pm
Tea Party Of Louisiana Falls For Hoax Article: 'Common Core Turns Students Gay'
8/19/14 @ 5:15pm
Michelle Duggar Joins Smear Campaign Against Fayetteville LGBT Nondiscrimination Ordinance
8/19/14 @ 10:35am
Larry Klayman: Obama Wants To Rename The White House 'The Black House,' Start A 'Race War'
8/18/14 @ 11:10am
Pat Robertson: Healing Prayers Sometimes Don't Work Because People 'Enjoy Their Sickness'
8/19/14 @ 11:45am